My phone updated like it was suppose to to daylight savings but today, not sure exactly when, it jumped ahead another hour. So when it was 11pm DST my cell said 12am DST. In the time/date settings the network time was correct and showed 11pm DST but the other Time field showed 12am DST when I tried to change it to 11pm DST and hit update time, it went back to 12am DST. THe Time Zone was Eastern, as it should be. Finally I switched the source from Network to blackberry and updated time and it was back to normal. I switched the source back to network and updated time again and this time it stayed. ANyone else have this issue today?
    03-10-09 11:22 PM
    Did you happen to sync to your PC before you noticed the time jump? If you have the DM option to synch device time to PC time enabled, AND you have the wrong time zone selected on your PC, you can get the error you're reporting. A common time zone error is selecting Central America Time when you needed Central Time (US & Canada). Both are GMT-6, but Central America doesn't observe DST.

If you set your BlackBerry time source to Network, it isn't necessary to synch to your PC's time at all. You can disable that option in DM.
    03-10-09 11:52 PM
    Mine is set to network time and is still an hour off. I tried switching it manually, but it went back to being an hour behind after a few minutes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 08:25 AM
    Never mind.........I figured it out.......LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD