For the VZW reps here. What devices are considered good and what devices should be avoided? I plan to get a BB for myself but need a typical phone with camera for wife and a phone with camera and texting convenience for teen daughter. Thanks in advance!
    07-10-09 09:12 AM
    For a basic phone non qwerty I always recommend the LG VX8360... here lately seems as if the mass production of the Moto W755 has hurt the quality of the phone IMO. There is also the line of Nokia phones other than the Mirage that I would recommend.

For the teen daughter I would recommend the EnV3 or EnV Touch. Also I am a huge fan of the Moto Rival A455.
    07-10-09 09:16 AM
    For a basic phone non qwerty I always recommend the LG VX8360... here lately seems as if the mass production of the Moto W755 has hurt the quality of the phone IMO. There is also the line of Nokia phones other than the Mirage that I would recommend.

For the teen daughter I would recommend the EnV3 or EnV Touch. Also I am a huge fan of the Moto Rival A455.
    Daughter likes the EnV Touch and Moto Krave. How do they compare as far as quality and durability? Also how does the slide on the Rival hold up? Thanks!
    07-10-09 09:38 AM
    FOr a qwerty and camera - I would say the env3 or env touch for touch screen would be a great choice
    07-10-09 10:54 AM
    The Env line is awsome for the teenager... would agree with that.
    I think Env would be good for wife too...

Any of the LG flippers are pretty good IMO
    the vx8300 series is best. again IMO
    07-10-09 11:16 AM
    Daughter likes the EnV Touch and Moto Krave. How do they compare as far as quality and durability? Also how does the slide on the Rival hold up? Thanks!
    Imo the moto krave is an aweful phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 12:02 PM
    Phones to look at:

enV3/enV Touch
    Blitz
    Moto Rival
    Any LG or Samsung flipper

I agree with MissJennell's assessment of the Krave.

07-10-09 12:28 PM
    Throw in an Omnia II and the list would be complete.

07-10-09 06:08 PM
    I think I am getting the Storm and both wife and daughter are getting enV Touch. Thanks for the input all!
    07-13-09 07:16 AM
    Yeah I agree go with lg seems like they know what they are doing.
    07-13-09 12:11 PM
    Moto Krave has som bad reviews on VZW website and a few others I've seen.
    07-13-09 12:47 PM
    Yeah f motorola to the grave, razr,krazr you know the deal
    07-13-09 02:27 PM
    Well I was waiting on daughter to get back from vacation to decide for sure which phone she likes best. Now the rep told me the Touch went up to $149 from $99. So getting two of them will be $300. She said the Voyager is $79 and second one free. How do they compare? Also do you think VZW give me the Touch for the $99 price if I buy two? Since it was just that price yesterday. Thanks!
    07-15-09 04:41 PM
    IMHO voyager is junk.

Can't say on the touch other than it was designed to be a replacement to the voyager

07-15-09 04:46 PM
    How flexible is VZW on their sale prices? If a phone just went off sale a couple days ago can they extend that sale price on a per customer basis?
    07-16-09 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD