Hey everyone..I have a Tour that I need to send back to VZW per there device exchange program for trackball issues. That device is running a beta os5 update. So my question is can leave it as is before sending it back or should I put the current 4.7 os back on. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 05:08 PM
    i would recommend restoring a verizon os to the device just so months from now or what not though do not attempt to charge you back the cost of the phone becuase of some type of warranty void. honestly play it safer than sorry. cheers.
    01-11-10 05:09 PM
    It's likely not to matter but with VZW I don't really know. I can say though that if you send a phone to Sprint you're getting a brand new one back when they re-flash it with their most current OS. Atleast Sprint used to do that and probably VZW too just as standard procedure - get phone, flash phone, work on phone.
    01-11-10 05:14 PM
    I'd recommend reinstalling the old version of the software.
    01-11-10 06:00 PM
    Thanks everyone...I just went ahead and put 4.7 back on it. I don't need the possible hassles down the road for something that took me 20 minutes to do now. Thanks again
    01-11-10 07:41 PM