wife had a razor, i had curve, i wanted storm, and wanted her to get a bb, she resisted months ago. i let it drop for a while. I was now obsesed with getting that storm, (my precious). we were eligible for upgrade. the time was right, i set my masterplan in motion one night after she went to bed. i hooked a battery up from my 18 volt dewalt drill where the razor batt conn was in phone. POW! I got the call around lunchtime next day from her work #. I acted in shock when she said her phone must have burned up from charging over night as a crackberry noob i have my storm and feel as tho i am officially an addict now! thought yall would enjoy how igot my storm!
    04-15-09 10:49 AM
    I just hope this deosnt backfire on ya! I know you wanted the Storm, hope it works ok, but for anythings' sake, she doesn't find out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 10:52 AM
    i had to put her razor out of its misery, ringer speaker wouldnt work anymore an it would just shut off at times, shes very happy with storm, i have os 122 on both as of last night, i'll take my plot to tha grave tho
    04-15-09 10:58 AM
    Priceless..........
    Thats why I love this place.
    04-15-09 11:06 AM
    but for anythings' sake, she doesn't find out.
    I heard nothing - did you?

04-15-09 11:15 AM
    Just pray that she doesnt find this thread lmao
    04-15-09 11:22 AM
    lol, "hey honey I just found this site called crackberry today."
    04-15-09 11:45 AM
    My wife is resistant to getting a BB as well. I ordered her a Curve 8330 in pink this morning and told her she needs to be home tomorrow to sign for it. Again she resisted until I said, "Listen up. I pay the bills in this house. I will not have you going around with that lame *** ENV2. So you're just going to have to get used to the idea that we are a smartphone family!"
    04-15-09 12:01 PM
    wife had a razor, i had curve, i wanted storm, and wanted her to get a bb, she resisted months ago. i let it drop for a while. I was now obsesed with getting that storm, (my precious). we were eligible for upgrade. the time was right, i set my masterplan in motion one night after she went to bed. i hooked a battery up from my 18 volt dewalt drill where the razor batt conn was in phone. POW! I got the call around lunchtime next day from her work #. I acted in shock when she said her phone must have burned up from charging over night as a crackberry noob i have my storm and feel as tho i am officially an addict now! thought yall would enjoy how igot my storm!
    I fear for where your addiction will lead.
    04-15-09 12:08 PM
    "Listen up. I pay the bills in this house. I will not have you going around with that lame *** ENV2. So you're just going to have to get used to the idea that we are a smartphone family!"
    Now THAT is priceless. Way to lay down the law...

..."Smartphone Family"... haha, The next coined phrase is going to be "BlackBerry Family."
    04-15-09 12:10 PM
    I heard nothing - did you?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/qui...w-reps-207194/

Need your expertise.
    04-15-09 12:14 PM
    Haha. That is great!

04-15-09 01:13 PM
    Priceless.

04-15-09 04:43 PM
    Oh, I ain't telling, not gonna rat a fella out. Just don't tell her about the CB! And putting a Razr out of it's misery was an act of kindness and sympathy, afaic.

04-15-09 04:54 PM
    I laughed so hard at this the people in the next cubicles gave me funny looks. Awesome.
    04-15-09 08:38 PM
    lol i love it..classic
    04-15-09 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD