Can anyone tell me the cost of the data plans for non-BB smartphones?

It looks like they are the same price as BB plans on the Verizon website, but I'm not 100% sure I'm looking at the right thing. I'm on BIS right now, so I would want whatever the equivalent to that would be.

Help is appreciated
    10-21-09 06:04 PM
    All smartphone plans are the same base rate - the only difference is if you need Enterprise connection through BlackBerry.

So $29.99 either way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 06:28 PM
    Non smart phones, have a few options for data
    There is $9.99 for 25 MB of data, overage of $0.50 per MB
    $19.99 for 75 MB of data, overage of $0.30 per MB
    Connect Plan for Primary line $10.00 more that Select
    Connect Secondary line $19.99 instead of $9.99
    Premium Plan for Primary line $20.00 more that Select ($10.00 about connect)
    Premium Seconday line is $29.99 compared to $9.99
    Connect plans or connect features on secondary numbers allow you unlimited MB and Mobile Email app.
    Premium Plans or premium features on secondary numbers allow you unlimited MB, Mobile Email and VZ Navigator included with your monthly cost. You can also a Premium Primary line and then either Select/Connect/Premium Seconday, Connect Secondary numbers on Premium Primary share plans are still $19.99 monthly and allow unlimited MB and Mobile email.

And then for PDA smartphones it is $29.99 for Email and WEb and ifyou're needing corporate access it will be $44.99.

Hope that answers your question
    00smurf
    Last edited by 00Smurf; 10-21-09 at 07:31 PM.
    10-21-09 07:29 PM
    Connect plans or connect features on secondary numbers allow you unlimited MB and Mobile Email app.
    Premium Plans or premium features on secondary numbers allow you unlimited MB, Mobile Email and VZ Navigator included with your monthly cost. You can also a Premium Primary line and then either Select/Connect/Premium Seconday, Connect Secondary numbers on Premium Primary share plans are still $19.99 monthly and allow unlimited MB and Mobile email.

And then for PDA smartphones it is $29.99 for Email and WEb and ifyou're needing corporate access it will be $44.99.

00smurf
    That's all fine and dandy, but he asked for non-blackberry smartphones, not non-smartpones. But hey, thanks for playing name that price plan.
    10-21-09 08:56 PM
    Can anyone tell me the cost of the data plans for non-BB smartphones?
    Its all right there.

Connect & Premium not available.
    10-21-09 10:42 PM

00smurf
    Wow.

10-22-09 12:01 PM
    All smartphone plans are the same base rate - the only difference is if you need Enterprise connection through BlackBerry.

So $29.99 either way.

Awesome, thank you.

10-22-09 12:30 PM
    That's all fine and dandy, but he asked for non-blackberry smartphones, not non-smartpones. But hey, thanks for playing name that price plan.
    Hey, he posted good info. Wasnt exactly what the OP was looking for but still....quit being a ****.
    10-22-09 02:01 PM
    Hey, he posted good info. Wasnt exactly what the OP was looking for but still....quit being a ****.
    Answering the question correctly the first time around avoids inevitable posts about blackberries on connect plans and $9.99 data features. But you first on stop being an ***.
    10-22-09 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD