Hey all! I just bought my new pink pearl this afternoon But I was wondering when I went to the Verizon store the sales rep told me that if I bought the $29.99 plan that I would get unlimited email, web and all that stuff but no business email. (I'm not really interested in the business part anyway right now.) But I just checked my account on their website and this is what is says:

Optional Features:

WPP INSURANCE
    Streamlined Billing
    Ringback Tones
    Caller ID
    IP GENERAL USE W/FES

NATLACCESS ROAMING PAYU
    BLACKBERRY 10MB W/BROADBAND
    Unlimited IN Messaging, plus 500 additional messages
    BLACKBERRY PROVISION

I know I may be stressing over nothing but it says "10MB" that to me doesn't sound like unlimited. I was told the $29.99 plan would be unlimited. So before my bill gets sky high due to constant playing around with my new toy I wanted to see if anyone could tell me if I do indeed have unlimited. And maybe you could tell me what "IP GENERAL USE W/FES" and "BLACKBERRY PROVISION" are also?

Thanks in advance
    02-01-08 03:43 PM
    I think they signed you up for the wrong plan. There is a 29.99 unlimited plan through VZW which is fairly new and a lot of the employees dont even know about it. I think you have the old $30 plan which was 10mb...you need to have them change it asap or at least confirm what you are wondering. good luck...
    02-01-08 03:50 PM
    i pay $30/month w/ verizon for unlimited data (email, internet, etc.). make sure they have it right. texting is extra. you want the BIS not BES. BES is where it is run through your work. BES is $45/month. but as i said, get the BIS unlimited for $30/month. keep calling until you get someone who knows what they are doing! or, if all else fails, go to a real vzw store (not dealer) and they can straighten it out. good luck and let us know what happens.
    02-01-08 03:54 PM
    I think they signed you up for the wrong plan. There is a 29.99 unlimited plan through VZW which is fairly new and a lot of the employees dont even know about it. I think you have the old $30 plan which was 10mb...you need to have them change it asap or at least confirm what you are wondering. good luck...

Yea, my sales guy didn't even know there was one. Thanks to all my reading on this website before I actually bought the phone I didn't get suckered into the $45 plan and told him that there was one. I'm sure he signed me up for the wrong one like you said. I'll call them tonight and get it straightened out, thanks guys for the quick response!
    02-01-08 04:06 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/new...t-msging-7947/

Try that link. It has the feature code listed at the bottom. That thread is what helped me get on the correct plan. If you get another representative who doesnt know what they are talking about, give them that feature code to look up and they should find it. Let us know how it works.
    02-01-08 04:23 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/new...t-msging-7947/

Try that link. It has the feature code listed at the bottom. That thread is what helped me get on the correct plan. If you get another representative who doesnt know what they are talking about, give them that feature code to look up and they should find it. Let us know how it works.
    Let me add. The code is 73618 and in my sig.
    02-01-08 05:34 PM
    I just got off the phone with VZW. I talked to someone, gave them the promo code and now everything is all set! No more 10mb plan, I now have the "EMAIL & WEB FOR BLACKBERRY" Thanks so much for all the help! Really appreciate it and so will my wallet when my next bill comes around! :P
    02-01-08 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD