This is my first post and ive been wanting to get a bberry for a while now but verizon didnt have any that looked like a ******** calculater with letters =] but now that verizon has a pearl im wondering if you have to get the data plan when getting a blackk berry pearl from verizon?

You cant use the word F r e a k i n g?
    Could i have a link to the fourm rules?
    Last edited by BBerry.; 03-02-08 at 07:16 PM.
    03-02-08 07:13 PM
    You can have a BB without a data plan. You just will not be able to use the web or email functions.
    03-02-08 07:18 PM
    Aw thats a disapointment. If the phone was made fot the consumer market then why do you need a data plan =[.
    How much is a data plan? What is a data plan :P
    03-02-08 07:19 PM
    Ah she made my stomach sink and you made it rise again so i wouldnt be able to do things like moblie im if i dont have that data plan?

Can i double post is it a problem here???
    03-02-08 07:21 PM
    Ah she made my stomach sink and you made it rise again so i wouldnt be able to do things like moblie im if i dont have that data plan?

Can i double post is it a problem here???
    If you don't purchase a data plan, you can only use the phone and SMS. That is it, so basically it is a phone with out a data plan.

If you get the data plan, you would have unlimited internet and email. You can also you GPS and MMS.
    03-02-08 07:26 PM
    Oh okay then thats great! Thanks for the help!
    03-02-08 07:30 PM
    Yes the data plan is worth the cost not sure what it is with Verizon but you will enjoy your BB much more with it.
    03-02-08 07:31 PM
    Hmm i am a big internet person. But not as much of a email person just iming i thinks its 29 for the cheapest one on verizon. Im paying that for unlimited txt and mms so i dont want to pay more for somthing im not ganna be using daily
    03-02-08 07:34 PM
    $29 for BIS, $45 for BES with Verizon.
    03-02-08 08:29 PM
    A Berry is not that fun without a Data Plan!!
    03-02-08 08:45 PM
    Love my berry with the data plan. t's a whole new world!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-08 10:27 PM
    If the phone was made for the consumer market then why do you need a data plan =[.
    If you want to get a blackberry, then why not use it as a blackberry =(
    03-03-08 01:15 AM
    I dont think you can get a Verizon Blackberry without a data plan.
    03-14-08 04:47 PM
    I dont think you can get a Verizon Blackberry without a data plan.

you can't activate a BB on vzw without a plan, and like was said above, why would you want to?
    03-14-08 05:34 PM
    you can't activate a BB on vzw without a plan, and like was said above, why would you want to?
    I don't think you can either, but to each his own. I know lot's of folks who like the media functions and typing capabilities while just using it for text and Phone. Some folks with unlimited SMS use OZ to "messenger". To each his own. I would DIE without my data plan!!
    03-14-08 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD