Have you guys been having data connection issue lately?

No emails....no jivetalk.....etc... its driving me nuts!! ahhh

ugh~
    06-30-08 02:28 PM
    Hmm. Had a couple of rough spots over the weekend, but nothing major to report here.
    06-30-08 02:29 PM
    nada... but my input is void since I cancelled my data and use WiFi only for the time being. LMAO!

sorry, that was pretty useless. But I haven't heard of too many major issues!
    06-30-08 02:39 PM
    if your jive talk goes out, try the normal instant messenger service from verizon... maybe itll work beings its using sms and not data... dont know if itll work... just saying you could try?
    06-30-08 08:43 PM
    Well, my data hasnt been working the whole day, and I'm losing my mind! haha
    Thanks anyways you guys~~
    07-01-08 01:12 AM
    i had problems about 2 hours ago when I was in the middle of texting my girl and suddenly I wasnt able to send messages and was getting the red x as the delivery status. Then I checked the internet and it wasnt working for a few minutes but the internet is back up now but not sure about the texting cause I gave up and just called her back to tell her what was goin on. I even did an alt+ right **** + delete reset and still wasnt working.
    07-01-08 01:36 AM
    Mine still isnt working......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    07-01-08 02:48 PM
    Mine is working fine. I've been getting email all day.
    07-01-08 03:49 PM
    beejive has been having connectivity issues. email i got from their support.

Hi,

Sorry for a delayed response. We have investigated on this issue and found that RIM is doing some BIS maintenance work and we're seeing a lot of connectivity issues with BIS. Try going into Preferences and changing your transport option to TCP (BeejiveIM menu->Preferences->Networking->Mobile Network Transport->TCP). You need to get the APN settings from your service provider in order to use TCP for BeejiveIM. We have compiled APN settings for most of the popular North American carriers here: Beejive : instant messaging, just about anywhere. To set your APN, please go to: Options->Advanced Options->TCP.

It should connect fine once you're on TCP or WIFI.

Thank You!
    07-01-08 04:10 PM
    well I'm sitting here outside a wifi spot on my laptop...because my BB is in Verizon.. they are trying to figure out why.. I guess if it was a data or whatever outage/fix they would have told me to wait. I wonder if I will get a new one? I have my gelskins on it, darn
    07-01-08 04:44 PM
    Well we are back up! that after a hard reset, resend service books...and restore my backup. it works, who knows what happened but it's better now
    07-01-08 08:17 PM
    Well we are back up! that after a hard reset, resend service books...and restore my backup. it works, who knows what happened but it's better now
    What a waste of time! If you Would just be patient and wait it all starts working again after awhile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-08 08:39 AM
    I doubt that. A few in the Co I work for had no issues at all same phone and carrier. I figured I was still in the first month with. Mine if it was broke I'd get a new one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-08 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD