I have always been Verizon's biggest critic, especially on here. And its not just for Verizon, its business in general! But I wanted to point out the positive verses all the critical negatives. Why now??? Well... after my recent disasterous experience with time warner cable of NYC, AT&T on my girlfriends line (which is about to be switched to VZ when the new bold comes out), and con edison which is my energy company, I have to say that Verizon Customer service is truly the best I've seen and 611 reps are probably the most pleasing to talk to.

I won't be diluted into thinking they are the cream of the crop always all the time, but I will admit good customer service when I see it. And overall, when it comes to network coverage + CS, they are the current winners! I will always point out true issues, and honest complaints, but overall, don't let that discourage the fact that you have a very good trend (reputation) for good service and I have a feeling that even the angriest of customers know this deep inside!

So even though I am writing this out of anger toward time warner, it is still as true as before my bad experience with them. Just wanted to point that out to all of you here...
    05-20-10 07:08 AM
    Well said and thought out. Kudos!
    05-23-10 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD