07-11-10 09:31 PM
33 12
tools
    Any ifo when the Curve will show at Verizon? I relly want to hold out for it. Thanks.
    01-08-08 11:38 AM
    No info yet...

I have the red phone on ready for them to call and announce...
    01-08-08 11:41 AM
    Thats the million dollar question right now. I'm sure it will be soon(now that I have said that we will see it around summer time! lol) I have my Blue phone out waiting for jsanders to call me when they call him! lol

Click
    01-08-08 11:43 AM
    Wait, I thought you were the yellow phone. RIM is the blue phone, I call them just after you.
    01-08-08 11:47 AM
    Wait, I thought you were the yellow phone. RIM is the blue phone, I call them just after you.
    Yea I just realized I typed Blue instead of Yellow! lol

Click
    01-08-08 11:49 AM
    relax...its coming...

a few more months...

probably before summer....based on cdma follow ups to gsm releases...

-db

and I got the RED phone...
    01-08-08 06:16 PM
    I don't know what color my phone is.... Verizon disabled color capabilities on mine. :P
    01-08-08 08:43 PM
    relax...its coming...

a few more months...

probably before summer....based on cdma follow ups to gsm releases...

-db

and I got the RED phone...
    Wanna bet that Christmas will get here again before Verizon release the Curve?
    01-11-08 05:58 PM
    i will bet you my new curve...

-db
    01-11-08 06:21 PM
    I'm close to jumping ship.
    I think if there's no news of a Curve by March, I will be over my commitment issues with Verizon.
    01-11-08 07:03 PM
    you still rock the 7250 and you cant wait until march?

-db
    01-11-08 07:15 PM
    Daddy -
    Yeah, I rock a 7250, but I'm not frontin as an OG. :-)
    I've only had it for 2.5 months, given to me for free from a fellow addict. My dealer if you will...

I've been a Verizon customer since who knows when though. Just tired of them. I just hate being in the position of "should I get an 8830? Should I wait? Is the Curve coming?"

I could settle all of that by just going to another carrier who gets the phones before VZW.

This isn't anything new. We are all going to go through the same wait and see game with the BB 9000, 10000, 11000, Y3K.
    Might as well beat it to the punch.
    01-11-08 07:32 PM
    i was pretty loyal to verizon too, and i must say i just got tired of waiting.

made the switch to att, got a red 8310 for christmas and have never been happier.

make the switch, you can do it.

p.s. my service has been great all around, no complaints.
    01-11-08 07:43 PM
    "Yeah, I rock a 7250, but I'm not frontin as an OG. :-) "

Keep rocking that 7250 my brother! I pull mine out and look at it from time to time. It's a great device that feels almost as good as my wife's *** in my hand! The 8703e has a better screen, but ergonomically, it's clunky and box-like.

Don't let anyone hate on you for the 7250.
    01-12-08 12:28 AM
    i will bet you my new curve...

-db
    I don't wanna see a grown man cry!
    You have a **** of a lot more Faith in Verizon than I do when it comes to keeping up with the rest of the world.
    01-12-08 09:33 PM
    I hear ya crackblack. I don't expect to see a verizon curve anytime soon.
    01-13-08 08:51 AM
    This is the phone I am waiting for to come out for Verizon as my first BlackBerry. I'm only 20 so I never had a need for one beforehand, but now with college and after playing with my friend's curve I REALLY WANT ONE! I just hate my mother's pearl (8130? It's the new one) with that crappy keyboard and smaller screen.
    01-13-08 04:56 PM
    Man o Man. I have never had a smart phone, and I want the Cruve sooooo BAD!!! ATT has it and I would leave verizon and go with ATT, but ATT's coverage in my area is only OK. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VERIZON. GET THE CRUVE SOON!!!!!!!!!!
    01-14-08 12:48 PM
    Its frustrating for sure. I tried tmobile for a day, and found the service wasnt bad except for in my building at work. I fear ATT will be the same way, which leaves me stuck with Verizon for now.
    01-14-08 01:18 PM
    Its frustrating for sure. I tried tmobile for a day, and found the service wasnt bad except for in my building at work. I fear ATT will be the same way, which leaves me stuck with Verizon for now.
    AT&T service is so much better than T-Mobile AT&T actually matches Verizon in my area expect for my house which is where Verizon doesn't get signal and AT&T gets full bars
    01-14-08 03:28 PM
    Well if they come out with a curve within the next 5 months I'm gonna be pretty pissed. I was gonna hold out and even possibly terminate my contract in December because i was sick of verizon. So when looking at my options I asked a Sales rep if they were coming out with the Curve and he and another employee told me emphatically that there would be no Curve until the end of 08. I did find this dubious and had trouble believing it but it did help convince me to get the 8130 (along with other reasons).

So if they do get a curve in March or May, or whenever it may be I'm calling verizon and giving them an earful and possible termination of a contract. Even if its a downright lie and i didn't believe it, doesn't change the fact.
    01-14-08 06:02 PM
    dont blame the sales reps they usually know after we do....

-db
    01-14-08 06:04 PM
    I wouldnt be surprised if tmo and att get the 8920 before verizon and sprint get the curve.
    01-14-08 07:04 PM
    dont blame the sales reps they usually know after we do....

-db
    Haha this would be funnier if it weren't true... But lying straight to my face to make a sale? I mean i guess i can give him the benefit of the doubt seeing verizons track record with technology.
    01-15-08 01:08 AM
    Its true the majority of these reps don't know much about what's coming out, let alone what's already out it seems like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-08 01:56 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD