04-19-08 01:49 PM
55 123
    So it all depends on who I get in touch with when I call verizon on the 27th. I could get someone who has no idea what im talking about, or i could get someone who is more than happy to hook me up with the new curve. Luck of the draw, am I correcT?
    04-17-08 09:32 AM

Example. The other night Verizon released the Touch device. now this was at 12:30am Est time. but guys on HoFo were all over it and found it on line that it was able to be ordered. they were calling to order it and the Rep's CSR's were telling them we don't have that device.......

So they said it's on your site which it just showed up 5 minutes ago, but the CSR didn't know that, nor the release lol

Anyways they had to do more talking then simply ordering....... I'm sure the same will happen with the Curve.

I have them on speed dail.

Just FYI.
    04-17-08 09:54 AM
    April 27th we should be able to call and start bugging about pre order, but you will have to get in touch with somebody that is in the know.........

Confirmed you will see it online May 4th into May 5th around or after 12:00am to pre order..... Of course the reps won't see it.... but you will have to tell them that you confirm seeing it online and they will look it up...
    So it will just be "pre-order" on May 5th? Or actually available for order and shipped out then?
    04-18-08 12:52 PM
    can't wait to pre-order the curve
    04-19-08 12:51 PM
    Ugh. My family got our first BB. A pink Pearl. It's not mine (as a male, I'm not sure if I would be okay carrying around a pink Pearl for long periods of time), but I oogle at it every chance. Come on Verizon...make May 5 come quicker!
    04-19-08 01:49 PM
55 123