04-19-08 01:49 PM
55 123
tools
    Let's just HOPE it's coming out the 20th. Wouldn't that be a lovely surprise.
    04-15-08 12:02 AM
    Verizon Wireless Corp office got the Blackberry 8330's in. should be out in two weeks. I held one last night. Played around with it a bit...... Just FYI
    04-15-08 09:21 AM
    WOOHOO!!! I'm soooooo excited.
    04-15-08 09:24 AM
    yester18 -

You should have hijacked a few and had your own release...I am sure someone would've paid for an early curve! lol
    04-15-08 09:59 AM
    yeah- profits are good sometimes. but couldn't play with it long, had places to be
    04-15-08 10:09 AM
    I changed my mind. My bet is not worth a penny, I retract it, lol.

Last edited by jsanders; 04-15-08 at 02:56 PM.
    04-15-08 10:20 AM
    bro you talking pre order or instores for the 20th.???
    04-15-08 10:31 AM
    So wait, business customers get it first? Are there criteria for starting a business account? (I'm trying to get my company to pay for me to have a BB so I can travel and still get my email. I'd be the only one on the plan. Does that count?)
    04-15-08 02:33 PM
    not sure I don't have a business account.

here you can enroll

https://mblogin.verizonwireless.com/...n%2Fperform.do

http://www.b2bverizon.com/

I get a discount on my plan from work but I don't think I can pre order from a company stand point they don't handle the phone end....
    04-15-08 02:41 PM
    I feel like a little kid that isn't getting their way....I throw a mini tantrum everytime I look on Verizon's next site and see that the Curve still isn't listed.....
    04-15-08 03:24 PM
    Trust me waiting will be worth it.... How you think I feel giving it back last night......

It is sweet!!!!!!!
    04-15-08 04:49 PM
    Two weeks? If so, that's pretty much an April 30 release. Does that sound about right? I've heard April 30 thrown around some.

I'm just hoping it doesn't continue into May. I want one now!
    04-15-08 05:06 PM
    looked and looked, but couldn't find anything stating that the vzw curve would have GSM capabilities... hoping that since i'm new to blackberry i was just looking in the wrong places and someone else can tell me it will be GSM capable???
    04-15-08 06:17 PM
    Two weeks will bring you into may.... 20th of april is not 2 weeks away...... more like 5 days away and it will not happen plus the 20th is a sunday.

It's been 100% confirmed the 5th and 19th of May

As for GSM it will not.... and if you mean World Edition, that is a no as well.
    04-15-08 06:41 PM
    Two weeks will bring you into may.... 20th of april is not 2 weeks away...... more like 5 days away and it will not happen plus the 20th is a sunday.

It's been 100% confirmed the 5th and 19th of May

As for GSM it will not.... and if you mean World Edition, that is a no as well.
    Two weeks is fourteen days. 14 days from now it will be the 29th. So it will still be April. Not May. Otherwise, this means in THREE weeks it will be out if it's in May. Not two.
    04-15-08 06:58 PM
    You are counting Sat and Sun. those are null and void.... You have to work in business days only, since the company operates and ships with in those days..... Trust me that is the way it is no matter how you fell it should be different.

You will see it online May 5th...

I don't understand why people won't get that through there heads...
    Stop speculating on counting days.... It's getting real old, real quick.
    04-15-08 07:25 PM
    yester, I work Sundays, so can I count the next 2 and call it a May 3rd. release??
    After watching the HOFO prerelease thread and this board's, I really hope the curve lives up to everyone's high expectations...
    04-15-08 09:16 PM
    You guys believe what ever you want... I'm done.... It's a ******** endless loop with all you...

We give you the date and you still have to speculate on it......

What ever......
    04-15-08 09:29 PM
    not the 20th, though, right?

04-15-08 09:33 PM
    not the 20th, though, right?

Jag......... U just had to bro didn't you.
    04-15-08 10:02 PM
    You are counting Sat and Sun. those are null and void.... You have to work in business days only, since the company operates and ships with in those days..... Trust me that is the way it is no matter how you fell it should be different.

You will see it online May 5th...

I don't understand why people won't get that through there heads...
    Stop speculating on counting days.... It's getting real old, real quick.
    You don't need to be rude. Seriously. I'm sorry that I count days as they SHOULD be counted - each day, no matter weekday or weekend, - as one day. If you said "fourteen business days" or something of the like, maybe I would have understood it, but don't get short on me just because I was going by logic of counting actual days rather than counting what businesses count as days.

I am not speculating (however, was HOPING) and made a simple error, albeit by my logic, I would've been right. I didn't "feel it should be differently".

So...to simplify, it'll be out May 5. That is, in fact 20 days away. Regular, normal, days.
    Last edited by xandrex; 04-15-08 at 11:12 PM.
    04-15-08 10:51 PM
    Working for an Unnamed Govt. Agency who recieves the b2b discount and preferential treatment, if I may...and I just spoke with our rep and he confirmed first week of May for the Curve release and he said slight possibility of b2b pre-release. Normally he would of heard by now if there was an early relesae for b2b and he's heard nothing....thanks God, only a couple of weeks to go!!!!!!
    04-16-08 11:23 AM
    Very good to hear.
    04-16-08 03:44 PM
    Yester, have u heard anything of a direct fulfillment deal a week before the online May 5 release? Or is May 5th the earliest possible date for an average joe like myself to place an order for the verizon 8330?
    Last edited by hock3playa; 04-17-08 at 09:18 AM.
    04-17-08 09:15 AM
    April 27th we should be able to call and start bugging about pre order, but you will have to get in touch with somebody that is in the know.........

Confirmed you will see it online May 4th into May 5th around or after 12:00am to pre order..... Of course the reps won't see it.... but you will have to tell them that you confirm seeing it online and they will look it up...
    04-17-08 09:23 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD