04-19-08 01:49 PM
55 123
tools
    Anyone out there with any new info or release date for the 8330 release yet?? Jones'en can't wait!
    04-08-08 07:25 AM
    lol, Very very soon...
    04-08-08 08:14 AM
    You guys are killing me! Just recently mastered the addiction to crackberry now I find myself constantly checking my fave threads I just gotta have more!! Crackberry Newbie!!! I need a release date....hahaha Thanks!
    04-08-08 08:24 AM
    You guys are killing me! Just recently mastered the addiction to crackberry now I find myself constantly checking my fave threads I just gotta have more!! Crackberry Newbie!!! I need a release date....hahaha Thanks!
    Feeding Frenzy, there is gonna be a feeding frenzy around here soon.
    Soon, very soooon!
    04-08-08 09:36 AM
    Ok...so obviously your an insider and I can respect the keeping the secret thing....so should be moving the money to buy mine from savings to checking like real soon????? or should I be patient????? Sorry I have to probe....hahaha thanks for the input!
    04-08-08 09:56 AM
    they are killing me with all the secrecy around the release date. How can this be good marketing I will get it regaurdless
    Last edited by crof21ny; 04-09-08 at 09:03 AM. Reason: error
    04-09-08 09:00 AM
    I just got off the phone with a rep from Indianapolis, he said "..later this month..." hmmm..... I'm taking that with a grain of salt, wonder if it'll be May like so many others are saying. Its hard to believe that they wouldn't try to release before Sprint...Continuously Checking threads for info is really cutting into my productivity!

where o where could my new curve be?
    04-09-08 10:56 AM
    I saw on the blackberry website it said curve coming to verizon and sprint ...i think in May
    04-09-08 02:32 PM
    If their launching in May why are they being so secretive? Does VZW normally do a press release before they launch. I thought for sure they'd launch before Sprint...I supposed they still could, I'm just not sure on their normal launch procedures.

Maybe they're holding off for something big, like a major plan overhaul, or maybe they're going to launch it with a few other phones that aren't done testing yet? Just thoughts.
    04-09-08 03:36 PM
    now i have heard that they will be lauching a few other phones that are coming out... one like the voy... but samsung...
    04-09-08 04:26 PM
    If their launching in May why are they being so secretive? Does VZW normally do a press release before they launch. I thought for sure they'd launch before Sprint...I supposed they still could, I'm just not sure on their normal launch procedures.

Maybe they're holding off for something big, like a major plan overhaul, or maybe they're going to launch it with a few other phones that aren't done testing yet? Just thoughts.
    MOTHERS DAY!
    04-11-08 12:21 PM
    Launch date is April 30th everyone.
    04-11-08 03:13 PM
    According to the manager of the store I go to, you will be able to order it on April 20, but not get your hands on it until late May
    04-11-08 04:54 PM
    I went to the Verizon store to see if the Curve cases were out yet since I love Verizons cases. they said that the cases usually come in one week before the phone and the Curve is coming the first week of May. However, this is the same guy that told me the newest Voyager update was out last week when I had the Voyager so I don't know if this is true.
    04-11-08 05:04 PM
    "Mother's Day" (May 11th everyone, right? Sorry Mom!)
    "Late May"
    "April 30"
    "Order April 20, receive late May"

The conflicting information is driving me nuts!

I just went into the local store here and when I asked the two reps about the release date of the 8330 they both cocked their heads like a dog that just heard the mailman coming down the sidewalk! When I clarified and said hey, the Curve, they again played dumb. Is it possible that VZW actively recruits the intellectually challenged or do they just keep their people in the dark? It would seem that if wireless devices was your business, you'd do some homework so that you can sound at least reasonably competent in front of a customer.

If someone has the information, tell a friend and let them spill. At this point, so many dates have been thrown out there you could say you posted whatever date the dart landed on the wall calendar in the office!
    04-11-08 06:45 PM
    Not everyone at the store is informed or maybe they just don't have a date yet really. It's usually trickled down I'm assuming from the manager then to the sales associates.
    04-11-08 07:07 PM
    The release date for the curve on verizon is April 30th. Check out phonearena.com
    04-13-08 07:53 PM
    Verizon data support is confirming late May release.

He wants to get the device as well. So that is why he was able to give to delay confirmation
    04-13-08 08:25 PM
    I hope that they dont do a limited # launch. That would suck. With the demand so high they better ship or stock high volume
    04-14-08 08:58 AM
    The release date for the curve on verizon is April 30th. Check out phonearena.com
    Not.

I'm putting a dollar on the 20th.
    04-14-08 09:02 AM
    Not.

I'm putting a dollar on the 20th.
    I was willing to bet a person well known on HoFo. I say your wrong in your prediction....

Turst me.. It's not the 20th...... This is from higher up personel.....
    04-14-08 10:48 AM
    well, we will know my guess/answer is right or wrong in seven days
    04-14-08 10:51 AM
    well, we will know my guess/answer is right or wrong in seven days

Yep...... We will know.......
    04-14-08 12:29 PM
    Either way it's taking entirely too friggin long!! Come on already, I want a CURVE. Is VZW trying to be the LAST CDMA carrier???
    04-14-08 12:37 PM
    Either way it's taking entirely too friggin long!! Come on already, I want a CURVE. Is VZW trying to be the LAST CDMA carrier???
    Don't worry, Alltel will be the last carrier to get it. Sprint and Verizon could launch end of may and Alltel will still be a month behind.
    04-14-08 12:38 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD