hey whats up guys i have a dilemma and i was wonderin if you guys can help me. i have the curve right now and my upgrade is coming soon so i was plannin on gettin the storm. however, i heard a bunch of rumors that verizon is gettin the new bold, and the new curve. now i went to verizon and a verizon rep told me that the rumors arent true and that i should just go and upgrade to the storm. and if the rumors were true, the blackberries wouldnt come out anytime soon because the storm just came out. i dont know what to do i want to get a new phone already but havent decided. i love the curve dont get me wrong but i just want an upgraded os like 4.7. so what should i do?
    02-26-09 04:30 PM
    No dilemma & nothing other than unsubstantiated rumor.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/bol...erizon-134446/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 04:33 PM
    Personally as a BB user and Verizon authorized agent we have had a lot of Storms come back at my location with customers less than satisfied with it. From playing around with the Storm I will tell you I prefer the Curve and I do believe the Bold will e released on VZW sometime late Q2 or early Q3 this year bt under a different name
    02-26-09 09:55 PM
    No idea about the Bold.

BUT, I had a Curve like 7 months, went to the Storm, 2 weeks later went back to the Curve. Don't bother, trust me and JJ, stick with the Curve. And if you have an upgrade coming up, hang on to it for a little while in case something cool comes out.
    02-26-09 10:06 PM
    I Have A Curve Right Now And Thought About Going To The Storm But I Think I Will Stay With The Curve
    03-19-09 09:33 PM
    I Have A Curve Right Now And Thought About Going To The Storm But I Think I Will Stay With The Curve
    it would be a good idea to not bother lol
    03-19-09 09:37 PM
    It all depends on what you want. There are plenty of threads of curve vs storm.
    03-19-09 09:38 PM
    Good choice, as I hate the Storm - but hey - that's just me.

My attitude is simple - if the only BlackBerry I had to choose from was a Storm, I'd get WinMo.
    03-19-09 09:40 PM
    the storm is not a good blackberry i just got the curve 8900 the reviews for the 8900 is way better than the storm the storm keyboard suks big time it suks for text messaging so you might want to check it out before you waste your money
    03-19-09 09:45 PM
    the storm is not a good blackberry i just got the curve 8900 the reviews for the 8900 is way better than the storm the storm keyboard suks big time it suks for text messaging so you might want to check it out before you waste your money
    What is it with these new one-post posters who post these massive sentence runons, then never return?
    03-19-09 10:15 PM
    What is it with these new one-post posters who post these massive sentence runons, then never return?
    Lol seriously whats with the run on sentences in forums on the internet it drives me crazy when people cant use proper grammar makes me want to punch my computer screen when people use run on sentences or cant spell correctly
    03-20-09 01:04 PM
    I sure hope you're not complaining. I do find it ironic that the topic of that string of word vomit was how the Storm sucks for texts. I'm glad he's not texting me.

I have a Storm, and admittedly it's buggy, but I'm digging it so far. I'm getting used to the keyboard and can type rather quickly on it with only a few mistakes. I played with the Curve and seriously considered it, but the fact the Storm is guaranteed to work with Rhapsody pushed me over the edge on it.

I'm tempted to install the beta, but I might wait a week or two for the official update first.
    03-20-09 01:58 PM
    Lol seriously whats with the run on sentences in forums on the internet it drives me crazy when people cant use proper grammar makes me want to punch my computer screen when people use run on sentences or cant spell correctly
    lol i kno or lik whyn dey spell werdz n sum stpd txt lngo dey r usd 2 lol
    03-20-09 02:00 PM
    spend time on a storm before you buy it a lot of over stepping keys, the keyboard on a curve is a lot better.
    03-21-09 10:13 AM
    It 's totally up to you because YOU are the person that is going to be using the BB. It is true that the Niagra will be coming to verizon soon (some say April or May, i say July.) which will be a solid BB. Your Money, Your BB, Your decision.
    03-21-09 10:47 AM
    I love my storm FYI

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 11:11 AM
    The Storm is a GREAT phone but it's not for everyone. I suggest you try it out at the Store a few times before you get it. As for the Niagara, no one know fpr sure if and when it's coming to Verizon. Also a Pearl Flip is coming, but again it has not been made offical YET. Check out the Storm and they if it's not for you, you get to play the waiting game.
    03-21-09 12:48 PM
    lol... cracks me up...
    03-21-09 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD