01-12-09 08:45 PM
61 123
tools
    be patient with the Storm... way better than the Curve (mine's on eBay as we speak).... it is a little slow but if you text, email, etc. it's awesome. one tip, when texting or emailing horizontally (landscape) try to get in the habit of using both thumbs (not just one) because you'll find the left side of the keyboard favors the left thumb and vice versa... hard to explain but you'll soon see what I mean
    01-07-09 08:51 PM
    To the OP, I hate to break it to you, but you didn't have to wait till the 2 years was up to get the full NE2 discount.

You qualified for the NE2 discount at 20 months.

That being said... if I were you, and I mean personally, I would get a used Curve and save my NE2 upgrade for the new BBs coming to Verizon.

We haven't heard from you for a while, so I assume you picked something up. In that case you could still return the phone and make sure they reinstate your NE2 discount to your account. They might charge you a $35 restocking fee though.

That's just my 2 cents.
    01-07-09 09:38 PM
    I would go with the Curve. I have owned the Storm and took it back the same day. I just dont like the touch screen on it. I had the LG Dare and that ran a lot smoother than the Storm does. The Curve is almost perfect beside the color (silver) which is no problem to change as Im waiting for my Black housing / trackball.

And just a little tip, you can actually get the New Two year price once every year from Verizon. But you will not get the $100 credit.
    01-10-09 02:42 PM
    lol when u said that u really got me thinking i never had the curvve but i have the storm i have like a week before i can return it i love the look adn stuff but the phone irritates me sometimes as far as texting but i loveeeee the look of the storm idk what i wanna do but ur post is making me think about trying out the curve
    01-10-09 04:01 PM
    hey check out my thread here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/rev...-sorry-132520/

basically i had the storm for 3 weeks, then got the curve and put a review on both.

let me know what you think about my review, and what you decided!
    01-10-09 04:13 PM
    Hi just 2 put my 2cents in,lol, I've wantd a bb for almost 2yrs and was hooked on the pearl-but then in dec. I waitd till the curve came down in price cuz of its features.being new 2it-LOVE IT!!! I'm not a big fan of touch screen in case somethng shuld happen 2the screen then u can't do nething w/it. So there is no rite or wrong answr for this-just wat YOU wuld prefer and b happy with-theres always the 30day "trial" if u don't like storm can exchg for curve or vise-versa! Good luck w/ur decision!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 10:50 PM
    I had the opportunity to swap with a buddy my curve for his storm and I said "No way!!"
    01-11-09 12:13 AM
    I think the curve because, its like the most reliable blackberry so far.. Solid. Not to talk down on the storm.. Do you like qwerty or touch
    01-11-09 12:18 AM
    Just returned my storm on saturday and returned to my moto Q. Texting at a normal speed was ok, minimal mistakes. When it came to texting and emailing quickly, it was almost impossible to not make an error. I dont know about you but personally i need to be quick with responses and the storm almost made it impossible to move the cursor back and correct a mistake. Go with the curve!
    01-12-09 11:00 AM
    get the storm the curve sucks hella balls anyways you went to the store and all of their storms have the old software if you go home and connect it to your computer you will have a new OS to install so yeah the storm has bugs but in the future it won't have any and it will be the most stable BB and who cares if you email alot and break the screen??? that's what insurance is for isn't it? ...
    01-12-09 08:25 PM
    if you have big meaty fingers, i don't suggest the curve.
    i have a 8330 and the keys are on the tiny side. your big meaty fingers would multi key
    01-12-09 08:45 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD