Does anyone else have this problem? After I get off the phone after talking for 20 min or so, I often lose my internet. I can't send blackberry messenger messages or get on the net until I do a battery pull. Is this a known glitch with any sorta fix that doesn't require me pulling the battery?
    04-23-09 05:35 PM
    Try to resend your service books and do a *228 opt 2. You can do a alt+shift+ del and it restarts the phone faster. See if this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by lastraid; 04-24-09 at 07:25 AM.
    04-23-09 06:39 PM
    Happens to me all the time. I have to do a soft reset or just wait it out.
    04-23-09 11:42 PM
    Another thing to try is to just turn off the BB, and then back on (quicker than a pull/reboot). Often that can fix it too.
    04-24-09 12:21 AM
    Happen to me all the time too. In manage connections I turn off mobile network connections and turn right back on.always corrects the problem for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 06:32 AM
    I either just turn it off or turn off the radio for a couple of seconds and then it works fine. It just depends on which icon I scroll to first. This has happened to me since I purchased the phone. It probably has something to do with CDMA not being able to do data and voice at the same time. I have noticed that I will still receive email and BBM right after hanging up, most of the time.
    04-24-09 07:48 AM
    Thanks for the replies! I'll use the radio off trick. Certainly quicker. I just wanted to make sure it was a common problem and not just my handset!
    04-24-09 07:23 PM