I have recieved a brand new curve from asurion because they had sent me 2 bad refurbs, the new curve has a battery door that doesnt click shut and the "o" key and the "i" key dont click when pressed and make typing much more difficult. Can i bring it to verizon and get a new one or do i have to go through asurion again?
    03-04-10 01:35 PM
    You can get it replaced in store as long as your warranty is still valid. Also, don't mention you got it from Asurion, because policy states that you should go through Asurion for your replacement.
    03-04-10 01:58 PM
    ^^^which could void your warranty through Asurion lol
    03-04-10 02:08 PM
    actually Asurion replacements all come with a NEW 1 year warranty after you make an insurance claim. So voiding your warranty is of no concern when making claims.
    03-04-10 02:16 PM
    But you are instructed to go back thru Asurion for that one. Not VZW!
    03-04-10 02:18 PM
    True you are, but VZW will still support your device as long as it shows that it is in Warranty. So if you go into said store complaining that you just got this phone from Asurion, and its crap blah, blah, blah, guess where you have to go to get it replaced?

If you go to the same store and say, "Can you help me, my phone isn't doing this, and this?" you will be taken care of as long as your account shows that you are under warranty.

We are here to help you, and if you shows you want to be helped rather than complain we are glad to go out of our way and bend the rules a little. Its a rare that you get a customer that understands its not our fault your phone is broken, so those customers will be treated differently than one that is full of complaints, ignorance and demands.
    03-04-10 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD