Hello

I am new to a BB device and want to buy the Curve this month. I really am looking forward to having web access while on the road w/ my phone(travel quite a bit). ??? is how fast is the speed of the internet applications. I guess I have nothing to compare it too since I have a POS LG phone now. Does moving between web pages seem fast/slow/just right???

Also, if I dont need access to work e mail on my Curve do I still need the $29.99 data plan to get web access?
    05-10-08 11:53 PM
    You need a data plan for web access. The speed is adequate for it being on a phone.
    05-10-08 11:56 PM
    You need the data to get the web. But, I can tell you that it's worth it. 3G means uber fast. I had the Voyager for a month before I went to the Curve. It doesn't even compare when it comes to load speed. The Curve kicks!
    05-10-08 11:56 PM
    Yes the speed is okay, and yes you have to have the data plan for web access.
    05-10-08 11:57 PM
    speed ok, data unlimited
    welcome to cb!
    05-11-08 12:01 AM
    thx

cant wait, my NE2 comes due in a few days. Time to step into the Curve. The one thing I am a little worried about is just being intimidated by all these new acronyms and tech.(smart phones) that I dont know a whole lot about other than what I have read. Buts it different reading vs. using. I hope its easy
    05-11-08 08:30 AM
    In my opinion, you will notice a big difference between a standard phone and a smartphone. A good difference, I hope!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD