How does everyone like it? How crappy is the cam?
    12-14-09 09:18 AM
    it's not the best, but I think usable in decent lighting conditions. Dark rooms, forget about it.

12-14-09 12:53 PM
    That doesn't look that bad actually.. I just wish all these phone would take pictures the way they look on the screen before taking a picture.. They almsot always look perfect before taking the picture, but once you do, it all goes bad and looks like crap.
    12-14-09 02:11 PM
    Looks pretty good to me, it's no 10MP Nikon, but it looks good for a cell phone.
    12-14-09 03:35 PM
    How does everyone like it? How crappy is the cam?
    I love when people ask questions like that, like you are setting yourself up to fail. "how crappy is the cam?"
    12-14-09 08:19 PM
    well it is a ceellphone. they're not going to center the blackberry on the camera llol. i think the camera is fine. if you wanna take real good pictures get a digital camera!! llol
    12-14-09 10:59 PM
    It's better than I expected. I also have a Tour, and that camera rocks. But so far this camera is better than the one on my 8230, which is also a 2.0mp. Photos also render on the screen much better than I expected, too. I know this is supposed to be the poor stepsister to the Tour, but the reduction in weight, 5.0 OS and trackpad are leaving me very pleasantly surprised. I only wish I could figure out how to get BerryWeather 2.0 to work on this thing...
    12-15-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD