11-18-10 11:34 AM
44 12
tools
    I'd definitely switch.. it's just what will happen to my plan I've got with my BB now.. will it go up in price or down.. If it goes up, I'm not switching at all.

What would be the big difference in plan perhaps?

I've got:

450 Anytime mins.
    Unlimited nights and weekends.
    Unlimited Text, picture, video.
    Verizon to Verizon free.
    Unlimited Data.
    Full insurance

and I pay $90 a month.
    11-07-10 10:27 AM
    I won't replace my S2 with an iphone.
    11-07-10 10:33 AM
    Im waiting on the iPhone. Im so disappointed and fed up with BB being behind. Their browser sucks and they'll probably come out with 100 more models with small improvements each time before they'll get a clue. Only thing that keeps me with bb for now is the keyboard and bbm. Thats it.
    11-08-10 02:57 PM
    Just wondering how many BB users are willing to give a look and possibly switch to the upcoming (rumored) Verizon iphone.. Leave your thoughts.. JK

Yes but they better not verizonize it or I'm sticking to bb

Posted from my CrackBerry tour at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-09-10 01:39 PM
    My wife wanted an iphone but we didnt want to switch carriers so we got the storm 2 no problems with it. i feel in love with it , but i met someone who had an iphone and a blackberry he used his blackberry the hole time i was talking to him. He only used his iphone when he needed a calculator (ok he was a sales guy lol) kind of an expensive calculator lol. He couldnt even make a call with his iphone.He called me on the road to check up on the installation from his iphone, he kept dropping the call and having to call me back when he was somewhere he had full bars Maybe if it was on another carrier not at&t, id consider it for my wife, but not me. Im addicted to my bb im keeping my fingers croosed for the storm 3 well see
    Last edited by jwsnj3rd; 11-09-10 at 06:52 PM.
    11-09-10 06:45 PM
    Not interested in an iPhone, I can't see what it does that I would ever want or use.. I'd rather spend my money on the PlayBook.
    11-09-10 09:47 PM
    Good point
    11-09-10 09:52 PM
    I'll have a battle to fight with my co-workers in the spring, for sure, since we now have BBs for our work phones, but all the others except me have the iPhones for their personal phones, and are looking forward to switching our company service too! The only reason we haven't done that is because Verizon gives us more reliable service than anyone around here gets with AT&T, so we want to keep VZW as our carrier.

I'm not so anxious to switch phones, since I really prefer the BB for e-mail and I like the physical keyboard. So I'll keep my BB for personal use. In terms of our business plan, I think a lot will depend on what kind of service plan VZW offers for the iPhones. AT&T doesn't currently offer any kind of business/sharing plans for the iPhone so we're not sure what will happen with VZW yet.
    11-10-10 12:56 AM
    App wise, the iPhone is great, 3rd party accessory support is emmense, software wise is fine, but hardware wise the iPhone has some catching up to do with what's out there. Granted it does have some nice features, I don't see any reason of owning one. But who knows, I love toys.
    Dont you have to pay for all the apps though?

With the Droid phones out id probally go with that before an iphone. Plently more to tinker with and thats the way I am. More free apps too, I like free.

Im on a BB right now and probally will be for a while. A nice LTE Droid could pull me away though. A Driod Pro with LTE would be nearly perfect IMO.
    11-10-10 06:30 PM
    When it comes out in Q1 with 3G? No... When it comes out with LTE in the Summer or Fall? Yes.... Unless BB comes out with a fantastic device with LTE between now and then but I don't see it.
    I was thinking abt this the other day! If I went with Iphone, would VZW get the new version later in the year? I am so over my C1 thought but might hate on the latest and greatest if I pounced.
    11-13-10 07:05 AM
    **** yeah, I am dumping this POS S2 for an iphone. I cannot stand the BB OS. i have first gen ipod touch that I adore. Most likely I will be one of those camping out for the iphone after it gets announced.
    11-17-10 08:17 PM
    When you switch from blackberry on verizon........

Can you still activate your old blackberry whenever you want to and have it work?

O switched to droid 2 and tried to but I think verizon was website was having technical difficulties.......i wanted to hit up some people on bbm again.

11-18-10 01:30 AM
    Not interested in an iPhone, I can't see what it does that I would ever want or use.. I'd rather spend my money on the PlayBook.
    I'm with you on this. My s2 does what I need it to. The big deficiency can't be easily remedied, which is screen size. Now hook a keyboard to the playbook and were talking?

11-18-10 07:27 AM
    If I were with vzw I'd not only say no but h e double toothpicks NO!
    11-18-10 07:41 AM
    I'm with you on this. My s2 does what I need it to. The big deficiency can't be easily remedied, which is screen size. Now hook a keyboard to the playbook and were talking?

Keyboard? Why its a touch screen

11-18-10 08:06 AM
    Dont you have to pay for all the apps though?

With the Droid phones out id probally go with that before an iphone. Plently more to tinker with and thats the way I am. More free apps too, I like free.

Im on a BB right now and probally will be for a while. A nice LTE Droid could pull me away though. A Driod Pro with LTE would be nearly perfect IMO.
    No, you do not have to pay for all the apps on the iphone. Yes there are many you have to pay for, but there are also many you do not have to pay for.

Same thing with the android market, many are paid for and many are not. There is a work around for many paid apps on the android, but I'm not sure if their is with the iphone.
    11-18-10 08:32 AM
    Keyboard? Why its a touch screen

Did you ever try typing 100 wpm on a touch screen? A Bluetooth keyboard would be a perfect accessory.

11-18-10 09:06 AM
    DRRRRRRRRRRROID...maybe WP7....iPhony? Probably not. It's so 2008...
    11-18-10 09:14 AM
    I'll die before I go i!
    11-18-10 11:34 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD