Was just checking out the VZW international site and it appears that data is now available on most cruise ships.

Ships and Pricing

The per MB is not cheap, but with unlim data it would not be bad.
    09-08-09 10:07 PM
    Aw - for a moment there, I thought you were going to tell us how to sue VZW for blocking data at the bottom of the ocean when the ship sinks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 10:30 PM
    it doesnt work at the bottom of the ocean? I used my phone the other day in the pool with my otter box on. it floats! all of this is simply crap. But I will say this, if I am on vacation, my BB is at the house or the office!
    09-08-09 10:31 PM
    Aw - for a moment there, I thought you were going to tell us how to sue VZW for blocking data at the bottom of the ocean when the ship sinks.

And then sue VZW because they forced you to go to the bottom of the ocean to test the data to see if they really have the largest network.
    09-08-09 10:34 PM
    it doesnt work at the bottom of the ocean? I used my phone the other day in the pool with my otter box on. it floats! all of this is simply crap. But I will say this, if I am on vacation, my BB is at the house or the office!
    I just shuddered when I read that...imagine leaving my BB anywhere...

09-09-09 02:24 PM
    Sorry have to say this

So with the statement above, is this reason for the other 14 storms you had? they did not float
    09-09-09 05:56 PM
    Sorry have to say this

So with the statement above, is this reason for the other 14 storms you had? they did not float
    You were reading my mind again, weren't you?

I just shuddered when I read that...imagine leaving my BB anywhere...
    Anymore, I can not only imagine it, I do it.

But try to take my O2 away, or my future (fingers crossed) N900, and you'll have a fight on your hands.

09-09-09 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD