So i added the droid to my plan and i had the env on another line. The store rep said they would put the env on a connect plan so it would have unlimited internet. The first month bill came and it was like $396.00, but i charged some stuff to the account so i wasnt worried about the bill.

This month bill came and its like $450.00(suppose to be $155), and im like whoa! So i call verizon and it turns out they never put it on a connect plan and charging me for data. The rep was very nice and fixed the problems and said he would have it credited to this balance and i should see a update in 48hours.

Its been a week and the balance is the same. If i call back im going to be upset with them about it, also looking back at my first bill i paid for data, but low amount.

Is it possible for them to credit a whole month?
    01-14-10 07:54 AM
    Reasonable expectations would be adjustment for ALL data chgs except for the diff of the basic plan to the connect plan. since you should have been paying for it anyhoo.
    If you go asking for the whole bill you will be denied and will get less than you want.
    Be polite and state the issue, the rep will review the bills and see the situation and then adjust accordingly. You DO want to call because a credit that large would have to be approved and if it has not been adjusted than it might have been denied for one reason or another and may need to be submitted again.
    Most of the time when they are denied its rep error. It has happened to me once or twice because they want the notes to be exact.
    01-14-10 08:06 AM
    Thanks Cheeks, i wil give them another call later today and see what is going on with it. He did say it would have to be approved, but shouldnt be a problem. I have always been polite with them tho, seems thats the best way most times.
    01-14-10 08:11 AM
    No worries, glad to be helpful... this thread could have easily turned into a flame session if the others had gotten a hold of it before me.
    They can be less than tactful sometimes. But I still love em.
    01-14-10 08:28 AM
    Definitly speak with them again. But no reason to be upset at the rep though, they will be the one thats helping you.
    01-14-10 10:06 AM
    So i added the droid to my plan and i had the env on another line. The store rep said they would put the env on a connect plan so it would have unlimited internet. The first month bill came and it was like $396.00, but i charged some stuff to the account so i wasnt worried about the bill.

This month bill came and its like $450.00(suppose to be $155), and im like whoa! So i call verizon and it turns out they never put it on a connect plan and charging me for data. The rep was very nice and fixed the problems and said he would have it credited to this balance and i should see a update in 48hours.

Its been a week and the balance is the same. If i call back im going to be upset with them about it, also looking back at my first bill i paid for data, but low amount.

Is it possible for them to credit a whole month?

VZW has like 80 million customers, you are 1 of them. CSRs in the call center take a TON of calls a day. It was probably human error. The adjustments will be made but no, dont expect a whole month of service credited. Thats just obnoxious.
    01-14-10 11:17 AM
    Sometimes tho, the credit shows as pending and you won't actually see it until your next bill cycle. And then it could also be that it hasn't gotten approved yet, not necessarily that it didn't get put in. Just call and say you wanna follow up on a credit that was supposed to be applied and they can tell by looking at your account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 09:09 PM
    I can relate on how a bill can get messed up but it is always best to be nice.
    Sure isn't the reps fault but not everyone sees it that way. I think people tend to let their tempers get the best of them It is a shame, too. Being polite seems to have gone by the wayside.
    01-15-10 12:10 AM
    I didnt get a chance to call but eveything is back in working in order now. So i can i can pay the bill now lol
    01-15-10 07:14 AM
    Just out of curiosity was the detail of your plan change on the receipt?

01-15-10 07:18 AM
    Seems to me that he's justified in getting the full credit minus ten dollars.

01-15-10 08:09 AM
    Not the whole bill, just the data charges.

01-15-10 08:43 AM
    Obviously.

01-15-10 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD