Ok first I want to say this and get it out of the way. This is NOT a thread to argue over who has better customer service, who cripples their phones, or who has better pricing.

Who has better coverage in the north/central Florida area? I am in Tallahassee and I know people who have ATT, I also know people who have VZW, my friend's mother has VZW and she seems to have some issues with getting a signal where she lives but she lives in kind of a rural area. My step-dad has ATT and as far as I know he hasn't really had any problems with them, but I don't really ask him about it so there might be problems that I'm just not aware of. I was hoping to find some people from this area that could tell me about how their service is.
    06-05-08 03:11 PM
    The best advice I can give you is to take advantage of their trial periods and make a decision from your experience. Here in Central Florida, I have no issues at all with Verizon Wireless. Pretty solid coverage for me. Good luck!
    06-05-08 03:36 PM
    My girlfriend has AT&T and has lately had trouble getting a signal driving on Thomasville Rd driving between Betton and I-10.

I've had VZW here in Tallahassee since 2001, I've never had a loss of signal inside city limits, aside from a few times at FSU games right after a touchdown or something where everyone gets on the phone at once.

Signal quality has progressively gotten better outside of TLH. I had EvDO on my old Q down in Panacea a few months ago, which I thought was impressive. I don't believe that AT&T's high-speed network is nearly as built out in our area as the VZW network is.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
    06-08-08 12:44 AM
    Verizon does.

i've had both.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-08 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD