Ok, so I now have an Omnia 2, and am not fond of WinMo,..... I am eligible for NE2 on 11/14, and annual on 3/14.

Questions - not sure if I read all of this correctly around the forum

1. If I can manage to wait until November ( fat chance) will my NE2 credit still be available? I read something like they disappear in 6 months.....or is that to say it disappears 6 months after 11/14.

2. If I use my annual (or not) VZW has completely done away with the process of an annual upgrade? correct?

3. Is it possible to use an annual upgrade without signing a new 2 year agreement? (i.e. signing a 1 year?)
    02-19-11 11:36 AM
    Your NE2 is available until 6 months after you are eligible. Annual upgrades are gone for accounts that renewed or started after the changes went into effect. So if you are still eligible, you can still upgrade early but will forfeit your NE2. And you can only do 2 year agreements with an early / annual upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 02:56 PM
    So, if I still want to be able to upgrade annually, I need to wait until november and sign a 1 year?

Also, if I add a line, can I have that line on a 1 year if the primary is 2 year?
    02-19-11 10:47 PM
    Yes and yes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 11:00 PM
    One more.... Lets say that I go with the add a line option.

Can I switch my old number to the new line and have my new number on the old line to cancel when my contract is up?
    02-19-11 11:03 PM
    One more.... Lets say that I go with the add a line option.

Can I switch my old number to the new line and have my new number on the old line to cancel when my contract is up?
    I don't think so.
    02-20-11 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD