Could I, add a new line to my family share plan (four lines already present), buy the new Blackberry Tour, switch numbers from my old Lg Dare to the Tour (and vice-versa), and a few days later cancel the new contract without a fee and still keep the Tour? Of course I'll bill the phone to my account and still pay for it..but could this be a legit way to get a round the contract barrier? Need anymore info let me know. Appreciate any and all help.
    07-13-09 04:44 AM
    I'm not sure what other fees will be added. I know for sure you'll be billed an early termination fee.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 07:15 AM
    To cancel the new line with no fee, you would have to return the Tour. If you cancel the line and keep the Tour, you will be charged full retail for it instead of the contract price. You get the discounted price for the contract. No contract=No discounted price.
    Last edited by jfb336; 07-13-09 at 10:24 AM.
    07-13-09 08:00 AM
    I'm not sure what other fees will be added. I know for sure you'll be billed an early termination fee.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Not true, he wouldnt get charged an ETF, if within the first 30 days. He would be billed full retail for the device though.
    07-13-09 10:10 AM
    Could I, add a new line to my family share plan (four lines already present), buy the new Blackberry Tour, switch numbers from my old Lg Dare to the Tour (and vice-versa), and a few days later cancel the new contract without a fee and still keep the Tour? Of course I'll bill the phone to my account and still pay for it..but could this be a legit way to get a round the contract barrier? Need anymore info let me know. Appreciate any and all help.
    You cant keep the tour. They will look at what the account was started with and tell you to eat it. Your best shot is to do like you say and keep the 10$ charge a month on your account for the lg dare.
    07-13-09 10:38 AM
    Not true, he wouldnt get charged an ETF, if within the first 30 days. He would be billed full retail for the device though.
    Pretty much what is stated here.
    07-13-09 10:39 AM
    Okay thanks everyone I appreciate the help. I was just brain storming some ideas to get that Tour. Again thanks for clearing things up for me. I love Crackberry.
    07-13-09 02:01 PM
    WFG stays in play for 30 days but when cancelling the line if the equipment is not returned then it's full retail as stated above.
    07-15-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD