If I decide to go through LetsTalk to get my droids plus a free phone, can I apply my corp account once service is hooked up and the phones are activated? This would be on a new family plan.

I can get the Droid X for $50 less per phone (instant rebate) plus a free phone and another $100 mail in rebate. So I get all three phones for $200 which is way cheaper than going through VZ's store or website.

Thanks
    07-28-10 02:03 AM
    Yes. Go here.
    07-28-10 02:16 AM
    Ive been to that link before. I just didn't know if it could be done after the fact.

Plus that link only gives me a small discount on accessories. I went into the store and found out about our 18% plan 20% data and 25% accessories discounts.

Thanks for your reply
    07-28-10 10:06 AM
    That link only allows you to set up your discount. You will qualify for any discount applicable once you apply. It has nothing to do with the "link".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 11:14 AM
    Did you read the fine print with Letstalk? Most sites like that have other stipulations written into their contracts where yes, you may be saving 50 bucks up front(not a big deal) but in the long run end up paying more.

But with the discount, yes you can have it added later.
    07-29-10 10:54 AM
    Yes I did. The only stipulation that might have applied to me was changing our number on the 3rd line of service. It would basically be our home phone for $10 a month. I will wait to see what direction the wife wants to go on that one before I pull the trigger.

I have used LT and WFly before, but never knew those restrictions existed. I never violated them either, so maybe thats why.

I hope I dont have to wait another month for the droid x. I think I already missed the "order by" date to get it shipped on or before 8/3.
    07-29-10 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD