I received some voicemails that I want to keep a record of.
    How do I go about converting them to a .wav file?

I have Vonage lines and they send me a wav file copy of all vm's I get.

Is it possible to do this with the Storm?

05-17-09 06:27 AM
    I don't think Verizon provides that service (sending you a .wav file). You can always play the message through the Storm's speaker and record through your computer's microphone in a .wav file.
    05-17-09 10:07 AM
    Get visual voicemail and you can then send them to your self as an email. they will not be in .wav, but there is a link for the player on the email.
    05-17-09 10:13 AM
    Or you could get YouMail and download as an MPEG file. Convert to .wav from there if need be.
    05-17-09 10:41 AM
    ok thanks for the suggestions.
    They don't have to be wav files. I just want to keep a so called hard copy of them.
    Vonage just happens to send them in wav format in their emails.
    I thougt about the Visial Voice Mail, but with Verizons inflated pricing have decided to not do that.
    Sorry, but I feel that Verizon is over pricing many of the services that should come included with the phones, and I do understand that they need to make money to stay in business, but price gouging is somethig else.
    05-17-09 12:15 PM
    Well, YouMail being free and all solves your problem!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 12:41 PM
    Verizon does have a VoiceMail Archival service. They will email you the .mp3 or .wav for $5/message. You can reach them @ www.cbwproductions.com/vwclientsorder.html or via phone by calling 800-770-8046
    05-17-09 12:58 PM
    Verizon does have a VoiceMail Archival service. They will email you the .mp3 or .wav for $5/message. You can reach them @ CWN or via phone by calling 800-770-8046
    Thanks, but $5 a call is not just steep that is totally insane.

I want to keep the voicemails my 3yr old grandson leaves me. The kid is a crackup.
    05-17-09 05:16 PM
    Most computers still have modems. Connect to a phone line, dial your voicemail, record, then manipulate the sound file any way you want.
    05-17-09 05:27 PM