I was wondering if anyone had any information about this. I am not trolling and didn't register just to do this. I found this website when looking for information about the storm. I ordered one blindly. A friend of mine picked his up yesterday and I spent a good bit of time with it and I am sorry to say that I hate it.

I am getting the storm on Wednesday and was wondering if anyone knew anything about switching my contract over to another person. (If any of you want the contract with the storm, that would be great too.) I just didn't know how complicated this process would/could be. Any help would be fantastic.

Thanks!
    11-22-08 10:47 AM
    yea, there is something. i forgot the exact web address but its when you have an account ... and lets say you wanna get rid of the account . i would then take over the account and the phone and the end date . contractswappers.com or something like that ... might be able to google it and find out . i went to it once
    11-22-08 10:59 AM
    its cellswapper.com
    11-22-08 11:01 AM
    Sell storm on ebay, and get phone you want, or take it back and get another phone...lol
    11-22-08 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD