Ok, bare with me while I try to explain my question...

I'm about to do my yearly upgrade since I am the primary line on my account. Last time I talked to customer service I was told I was eligible for my yearly upgrade on 7/25/10. My billing cycle resets each month on the 26th. So, is it better to renew on that day, the day after, or the day before? I seem to recall if you catch it just right they don't apply a whole month (or pro-rated amount) of service to your next bill.

Does that make sense?

Thanks-

Dave
    07-23-10 12:43 PM
    Your upgrade has nothing to do with your plan or bill, so you can upgrade on 08/03 at 11:35 pm and it won't make a difference. Unless you're refering to billing it to the account, in that case you do it after your bill date.

Unless I'm not understanding your question....
    07-23-10 12:47 PM
    There is no proration on an upgrade. Unless you are changing your voice plan or data plan. If you are keeping everything the same your bill wont be affected at all.
    07-23-10 01:29 PM
    Thanks to you both for the info- My last upgrade did involve adding data so maybe thats what I was remembering regarding a porated amount being added to my bill.

Now...I need to find a Droid X in stock somewhere!!
    07-23-10 01:35 PM
    Thanks to you both for the info- My last upgrade did involve adding data so maybe thats what I was remembering regarding a porated amount being added to my bill.

There are none in Stock anywhere. Our warehouses are out of stock as well, thats why it is on back-order. You can have a rep order it for you from any corporate store and it will be shipped directly to your house as soon as its available.
    07-23-10 01:52 PM

Good luck! It seems as though they are in less than short supply, also i would read some reviews on it i have been reading mixed reviews for the device, unless you are sold on it completely go ahead. i want to wait for the DROID 2 before i decide on either that or the X.
    07-23-10 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD