If I return my Tour within the 30 day limit, will I still be under the new 2 year contract? Or will it be as if I had never purchased the Tour and my old contract and end date would go back into effect?
    09-15-09 07:00 PM
    If under the 30 day wfg it will nullify the contract. If you've already sent in the MIR tho you can't return it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 07:06 PM
    Correct about the rebate. If you sent the rebate already all you can do is exchange for a different phone.

If you didnt send the rebate and you return it the contract will be set back to the original date.
    09-15-09 07:07 PM
    Thank you very much for the quick replies! Another quick one... Would I get any hassle taking it back to a different store? I purchased it at another VZW location (farther away) and would much rather go to the one that's 5 minutes from my house.
    09-15-09 07:35 PM
    If under the 30 day wfg it will nullify the contract. If you've already sent in the MIR tho you can't return it.
    Correct about the rebate. If you sent the rebate already all you can do is exchange for a different phone.

If you didnt send the rebate and you return it the contract will be set back to the original date.
    From VerizonWireless Return Policy

If you return and we accept your merchandise within the 30–day return period, we will refund your merchandise's purchase price. If you return a phone without a UPC on the box, the amount of the refund will be reduced by the amount of any mail–in rebate that was available for the phone at the time of purchase.

Been there, done that - ETF is cancelled, as well - you simply receive a refund minus the MIR amount.
    09-15-09 09:12 PM
    Thanks. I have kept the MIR specifically for this purpose (incase I didn't like the phone) so I will be good to go as far as that is concerned.

Can I return it at a different store or is it advisable to use the same one?
    09-15-09 09:28 PM
    If you bought it at a VZW corporate store, you can return it to any corp store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD