Anyone else noticing contacts just randomly disappearing? I've thought this on several occasions in the past, but just thought maybe I had deleted them somehow, or maybe they just didn't transfer over when I got the Blackberry.

Today, I noticed a contact completely gone that I know was in the phone last week. What gives? Could I be deleting them accidentally somehow?
    08-13-09 09:52 AM
    Do you have google sync?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 11:30 AM
    Third party software, Google & BlackBerry memory overrun all can cause this.

Never expect anything important to always be on your BlackBerry - backup frequently.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 01:26 PM
    8330 Curve
    v4.5.0.77

Using Outlook 2003 with BB Desktop manager

This contact seems to have been removed from my Outlook contacts as well, probably happened during a synch when I didn't look to close at what was going on.
    08-13-09 09:31 PM
    Might want to speak with your girlfriend. She could be the culprit.
    08-13-09 09:38 PM
    Might want to speak with your girlfriend. She could be the culprit.
    Ha! Actually, I think that very well may be the case. All of the contacts were there, just missing only numbers or email addresses, which I attributed to switching contacts over from a Samsung a730 to the BB on a cellbrite, then synching through Outlook 2003, which caused all sorts of headaches for a while. This one contact seems to be the only one to have disappeared and I know for sure it was in there the day I last saw the suspect woman, who was alone with my phone for about 30 mins and I know she looked through it. Hmmm. The game is afoot!
    Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; 08-13-09 at 09:58 PM.
    08-13-09 09:54 PM
    . Let us know if you find out!
    08-13-09 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD