I've been a TMobile Customer for awhile now and I love the plans they offer.

I've never had any major problems with their service and would stay with them if their coverage was not so poor in the Bloomington, Indiana (47401) area.

I took a look at AT&T and Sprint as well and it seems Verizon has a better service which meets my needs as I spend 50+ hours a week in the above area.

The problem is I'm so used to the great plans that T-Mobile offers that I'm not really sure what plans Verizon offers that might be suited for me. So hoping someone could share some input.

I'm not a big talker so a ton of minutes is not really needed. I do utilize texting a lot. I do use the browser and a lot of apps on Blackberry which keep me pretty active on the web.

With T-Mobile I did the 1000 minutes and unlimited web/txt and that seems to do me great

That was for 79.99 or something like that .. I know Verizon is going to be a little more expensive, but the coverage is what I need.

Any ideas?

I'm going to grab the Storm 2 since it looks like a great deal right now for me.

beats what I have now
    01-19-10 10:22 PM
    I am on Verizon and have been for about 2 years now. Was with cingular and then ATT took over. Then the dropped calls, can not complete call, no coverage and every other headache came about so i went to Verizon. If you are not worried about minutes they have decent plans. Of course you will have to pay the 39.99 per month for the BIS plan. I believe the starting monthly rate now is 69.99 for unlimited plan. But once you add the 39.99 for the BB it comes to 110 per month. But you will never have to worry about going over on anything.

Forgot to mention since i have been with big red, I have never dropped a call or lost coverage. So for me, the extra money is worth not having the headaches. Plus their staff with the IT systems have always been more than willing to help and have never been rude at all. I dont even go to the stores anymore, just call the help center.
    Last edited by BecerraC; 01-19-10 at 10:40 PM. Reason: forgot to mention
    01-19-10 10:36 PM
    Sounds like the 900 minute talk and text plan is fir you. With that you get unlimited calls to 5 friends and family members. It is 79.99 and then you'll need to add the $30 data plan which will put you at $110 plus any other extras you may want...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 10:49 PM
    same boat - looking to do the 450 mintues (39.99), with 500 messages PLUS Unlimited Mobile to Mobile Messaging ($10.00), with:

Blackberry Solution Unlimited Data Usage for $44.99/month
    OR
    Email and Web for BlackBerry $29.99/month

Which one?
    01-19-10 11:18 PM
    If you need BES or Exchange, you need the 44.99, if not BIS 29.99 works just fine.
    01-19-10 11:20 PM
    I was with T-Mobile for the longest time (in excess of 10 years) until I had to move my business into an area not widely covered by T-MO. At that point, I researched and found Verizon to have the best coverage area that would suit my business as well as my personal needs. I also looked into the abroad for future traveling needs as well. I had not qualms with T-Mobile, however, having been with Verizon for almost 2 years now, I am very happy with their coverage and more so their service. Yes, I am paying more, but what I get out of it is exactly what I need.
    01-20-10 08:20 PM
    the unlimited talk and text is 89.99 then 29.99 for data the other would be the
    900 min plan talk and text is 79.99 and then 29.99 data and you get 5 friends/family you can have free that isn't on the Verizon network can be a landlines or other mobile numbers
    01-20-10 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD