I'm sure there's other threads about this, but...I'm lazy

I'm considering switching to Verizon, yes for the Storm. I currently have T-Mo and was just wondering how Verizon is and if there's anything I should know or be aware of regarding them. I was also considering just joining a friend's plan. But I'm not sure how they go about this. I'll have to go into a Verizon and figure this out. But just wanted to get some input from you helpful people out there...Thanks!
    12-02-08 02:33 PM
    to keep it simple, here's the bullet points:

*Best network/3G
    *best customer service
    *Priciest plans & (lots of disabling of features n services to benefit you paying even more for those services)
    12-02-08 02:56 PM
    In my area the best reception (even inside "vault" like test areas where other carriers fell short. Being in business, this was my driving decision maker. Good service especially on line or phone support. Good web site account mgt. tools (helps me with my expense capturing). Well located VZW operations. Responsive on billing issues if they occur. Seldom down due to storms unlike my last non VZW carrier.
    On the minus side-VZW disables the GPS capability which would require you to pay extra for VZ Navigator if you need.
    My Curve with unlimited data. I think 700 minutes for phone cost 90.00/month.
    (about right)
    12-02-08 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD