Anyone else having mobile data connection issues. I have to flip on and off airplane mode or restart phone to fix

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 08:21 PM
    Is your WIFI connection on? Try turning off and see what happens?
    04-14-13 03:50 PM
    I have a couple times but only at home. I blame comcast my Internet provider.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 04:45 PM
    Yeah, I keep having a problem where my 4GLTE indicator will keep switching from a regular font to an italic font, and the BlackBerry icon next to it goes on and off. It cycles like every 30 seconds. If I'm looking at the Network Connections>Mobile Network screen, it goes between 4GLTE and 4gLTE. When it's the italic font or 4gLTE, I don't get a data connection. When this starts happening, my battery drains super fast, the only way I have found to get it to stop is to do a battery pull. Even a reboot doesn't fix it for me. It's happened twice today, it seems there might be a correlation to it happening when I leave somewhere I have wifi coverage. For example, it happened after I left home this morning, and then again when I left church, and both at home and church there is wifi, and it started happening once I went back to just cellular coverage. Turning off and on the radios has not worked for me. It's getting kind of annoying and has me wondering if there is something wrong with my wireless chipset, and if I should ask for a replacement phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 05:00 PM
    Yeap. I had problem this morning but is good now.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 05:38 PM
    I have the same issue when ever I am connected to WiFi and either turn WiFi off or leave the location I am using Wifi. I have had this happen to my initial device that was returned due to hardware issues and the current device I am using.
    04-15-13 10:44 AM
    I had an issue today in which my wifi would not connect to a saved network in which I was in range of. I even re-entered the password for that network and nothing. I had to restart my device and then the connection came back.
    04-15-13 02:47 PM
    I had an issue today in which my wifi would not connect to a saved network in which I was in range of. I even re-entered the password for that network and nothing. I had to restart my device and then the connection came back.
    Next time that happens, look at saved profiles and make sure it didn't "disable" that connection. if it thinks it's having issues with a WAP, it will disable it. Maybe you already knew this; maybe you didn't. It may not have even been what happened to you, but it could possibly save you a reboot later down the road.

It's a bit annoying; it's happened to me before.
    04-24-13 10:39 PM
    I'm glad I'm not alone in this. I don't have LTE here, so I cycle between 1x, 1X, 3g and 3G. Not fun at all. Doesn't seem to be fixed in the latest leak either.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 11:50 PM