Has access changed? Have they limited access via the phone only?

I know I went to the site a few days ago but I am now getting the following:

"The site cannot be accessed in this manner. Please use the URL or link provided to you by your service provider."

I can get there via the BB8830. But there are times a big screen/keyboard are just plain easier!
    01-26-08 01:35 PM
    This is a security feature of BIS 2.4, it allows you axxs from your device only, just contact VZW they will create your a username and password for the html site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-08 01:41 PM
    If you can access it from your device, just find where it allows you to assign a username / password, assign one, and see if that enables you to use it from a desktop.
    01-26-08 02:24 PM
    What URL are you using on your computer? Is this what you are looking for? The link works fine for me.

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 01-28-08 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Just Fixing Your Link :)
    01-27-08 12:21 AM
    If you can access it from your device, just find where it allows you to assign a username / password, assign one, and see if that enables you to use it from a desktop.
    Yep, that's what I had done back when I created mine... Just create the user/pswrd on device and you should then have access via the BIS website on PC.
    01-27-08 08:32 AM
    Well, what do you know - this morning - IT IS WORKING.

I was prepared to call after I got home from skiing today to check things out. I really did get that message yesterday!
    01-27-08 08:51 AM
    Sometimes clearing your browser cache will also resolve that problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-08 03:40 PM
    I get the "The site cannot be accessed in this manner. Please use the URL or link provided to you by your service provider. " I have a password and username, but I have to erase my temp int files and cookies then restart IE in order to acces BIS. Any ideas?
    04-13-08 09:06 PM
    Call VZW that is what i did.
    04-13-08 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD