Not sure if this is the right forum for this but...

I have to give Verizon a big compliment for their customer service today. When I added (my awesome) Blackberry to our plan recently, they made a substantial error on the bill that I received yesterday. I printed out the bill today and we went over to talk with them. I explained what I thought was in error and within minutes, the error was corrected and our account was credited. Good job, Verizon!
    09-22-07 07:26 PM
    Thanks for sharing your good experience, Bippy!! I was with Verizon for almost 10 years before switching 2 months ago to AT&T (BF has AT&T, and I like free M2M minutes!). As with any carrier, I've had billing issues with Verizon in the past - and had the same great service as you.

Way to go, Verizon!!!!
    09-24-07 06:59 PM
    So since we are giving props I need to tell my story. I have had 5 razrs' then Verizon upgraded me to a Krazr and I went through 5 of them so upgrade again at no cost mind u to a lg8700 went 5 of them and once again they upgraded to the best phone ever all the time they have been great and wonderful go Verizon
    02-21-08 04:36 PM
    I'm glad you're a fan of them, lol.

They hate it when I call... I think they purposely transfer me so many times.

Bah!
    02-21-08 05:15 PM
    I would think they like you cate since they can sell you device insurance so easily LOL
    02-21-08 06:28 PM
    I would think they like you cate since they can sell you device insurance so easily LOL
    hey now. they suckered me once, but they won't get me again!
    02-21-08 07:10 PM
    I also had a problem with my first bill after changing to the BB. On my old phone had the Get-It-Now VZ Nav, the BB has the VZ Nav for BB. The bill reflected being double-charged for VZ Nav b/c they didn't stop it on the old phone.

I called VZW and within minutes, the charges were dropped.

Go VZW!
    02-21-08 08:40 PM
    i have the insurance too and i didn't know that if you remember your confirmation number they use the last confirmation instead of paying another 50 dollars, i did that a couple of times and the last time they asked, do you have your confirmation number that you used before, my mom was pissed about that, that was before i had a bb and i had the LG 'v'. but of course i didn't want to buy a new phone if i break this one, but i have the insurance on my bb too
    03-09-08 07:16 PM
    Been with Verizon for years and I love it!
    03-09-08 07:51 PM
    it's the only thing i miss about Verizon.. they always had stellar customer service. unfortunately, when i had them back in 2004, their servers couldn't keep up with Houston & i could never get a call to connect, despite trading out multiple phones. i hear the problem has since been fixed, but now i'm playing AT&T for loyalty points. baha!
    03-09-08 07:53 PM
    thats what i miss about verizon im stuck w sprint now
    03-10-08 07:13 AM
    I have had Verizon since 1992. It was cellular one, then airtouch, now VZW. I have tried all players since- except ATT. VZW has by FAR the best network for coverage, speed, reliability. There customer service rocks! I live in northwest ohio and travel all over the state on back country roads. VZW keeps me covered!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-08 10:12 PM
    I love verizon. Customer service, call quality, even the sales reps are knowledgeable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-08 10:25 PM
    They made a mistake and took me off the unlimited texting plan when I upped my minutes. I got my next month bill and had almost $1,400 in charges for pay as you go texting. I called them and explained what happen and they credited my account on the spot over the phone the almost $1,400 after I explained their error.
    06-26-08 10:39 PM
    I've been with Verizon for years. I love their service. When I've had questions about a bill, plan or a phone problem customer service has always been helpful. Even the local manager's have been good to work with.
    06-27-08 12:02 AM
    verizon once gave me a 260 credit for their mess up in loosing a phone i sent back (did the thing where they send me replacement phone and i send broke one back) well it got lost, they charged me the retal price. i aruged. 30 reps later that dicked me over, one checked into it and followed me thru. she credited enough to cover their mess ups and 260 extra so it came out to about 660 total they gave me, but i only seen 260 cause the other should have never happened. it was more of an even up with the 400.

but yea, i am still with them to this day b/c of that. and when i need a new phone (now blackberry lol) i email that rep. shes the only one i talk to. or if i have a data concern i call the tier 2 data line and dont have to be on hold.
    06-27-08 02:41 AM
    I've been with almost every american carrier and Verizon is the best for service, and the support. Cost is the highest but you get what you pay for!
    06-28-08 05:47 PM
    I had an issue with my first bill being wrong (overcharged), and they took care of it quickly and on the weekend to boot.
    06-28-08 09:55 PM
    Let me get this straight, you're happy because they fixed their mistake? Isn't that their job??
    06-28-08 10:19 PM
    I have always had Verizon (first phone was the brick and they were Ameritech) and even though I love getting the newest phones out there I will continue to be content to wait for them. And besides since getting my first berry (8330) I have finally fallen in love with my phone (yes I have taken my first hit and I am hooked) so I will continue stay loyal to Verizon, I have always had good experience with their customer service.
    06-28-08 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD