About two years ago I found out that the company I work for is eligible for a small discount on personal accounts. I've gone into a corporate store and was told that I have to call *611 to get that set-up but when I call *611 they tell me I have to go into a corporate store.

I'm at a standstill and decided to give up on the headache. A couple of my co-workers were interested getting this set-up on their accounts but were getting the same information. I thought I would post the question here and see if anyone could provide some insight.

Thank you for any information.

-Liv
    06-04-09 09:55 PM
    About two years ago I found out that the company I work for is eligible for a small discount on personal accounts. I've gone into a corporate store and was told that I have to call *611 to get that set-up but when I call *611 they tell me I have to go into a corporate store.

I'm at a standstill and decided to give up on the headache. A couple of my co-workers were interested getting this set-up on their accounts but were getting the same information. I thought I would post the question here and see if anyone could provide some insight.

Thank you for any information.

-Liv
    If you have a work email address you can register for the discount at http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=haasXoYu
    06-04-09 10:04 PM
    You can use the email as villager posted, or you can go into a direct store with your work ID/paystub. Your only other option is to do a faxback w/ your info, but that can take several weeks. The first two options should put the discount on your account instantly.

FYI, those are the ONLY options you have. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.. :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 10:11 PM
    If you have a work email address you can register for the discount at http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=_qSzsgL1
    i also did it on the website...easiest way IMO
    06-04-09 11:39 PM
    i did mine on the website too, it was quick and easy.
    06-05-09 12:02 AM
    I did it instore since I dont have work email. It took 5 minutes
    06-05-09 07:31 AM
    i also did it on the website...easiest way IMO
    Actually the way we do it in the stores these days is pretty fast too. All we need to see is a current paystub or a name badge with a picture on it (usually people find the paystub easiest to bring in). We have a small webcam in our scanners that photographs the id and we have a manager verify it. It is applied immediately, but it still gets reviewed by our business discount team to insure reps aren't just handing out discounts to any ole' person.
    06-05-09 08:09 AM
    Thank you everyone for the prompt and helpful replies. Going to pass along the information.

Thanks again!
    06-05-09 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD