Ok so for the last past few days almost around the same time of day I go to search the the internet on my 8530. And I get a communcation failure if problem persist contact your service provider. My wife has the same phone we are on the same plan. I use mine alot more than she uses her phone. And she gets the web when my phone does not. Im not sure whats going on is it my phone? I have looked around on the net for other people having this problem and nothing has helped. I did install a flash light app the other day. But I dont think that is it. I have deleted my cache or whatever they are called.
    01-16-11 09:52 AM
    Have you done a battery pull with the device turned on?
    01-16-11 10:20 AM
    This might be an odd question to ask, but have you contacted your service provider like the message advised?
    01-16-11 10:27 AM
    This is not a provider issue. Do the battery pull as advised and also resend your service books.
    01-16-11 12:27 PM
    Yes I have pulled the battery many of times and it doesnt fix it. It will go down for a couple hours then start working again. And know I havent contacted Verizon yet.
    01-16-11 02:40 PM
    If the devices are identical and you are having reception issues and the other device isn't, then you should contact the carrier about the device. Presumably it is still within the one year warranty period?
    01-16-11 03:38 PM
    Yes Im sure it is now I have dropped my phone about 6 times could that have done something?
    01-16-11 03:53 PM
    Dropping it doesn't help, but try re-registering your service tables and battery pull once thats done. If it doesn't work, try a full memory wipe. It's either a software glitch or your phone's busted from being dropped.
    01-16-11 05:30 PM
    I had this symptom with my bold. Had a trouble ticket done and it came back that it was device issue. This was a couple of weeks ago and since then it has been fine.
    01-16-11 08:48 PM
    Yes Im sure it is now I have dropped my phone about 6 times could that have done something?
    6 times?

That's really not good for the device.

Something in the radio might have gotten broken.
    01-17-11 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD