Gotta question. My fiancee and I both have bb accounts on vzw. I've got bout a year left on my contract and get a discount thru my employer. She just upgraded in december. I would like to find out if there is any way to move her account into mine (keep her term duration) to have one account n bill each month plus her receive my discount? Or does she have to complete her contract?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 09:02 AM
    I wouldn't do it till the big day, then go for it. Good luck!

03-11-09 09:26 AM
    not hard at all, you just need to do an assumption of liability (I believe that is still the term) on her account and they get folded into one
    03-11-09 09:43 AM
    Yep have her call customer care and have her renounce liability to you. Then you will call and accept liability. They might even let yall do it at the same time

03-11-09 10:20 AM
    Yep have her call customer care and have her renounce liability to you. Then you will call and accept liability. They might even let yall do it at the same time

Or just stop in to one of our stores and it can all be done at once for you, it's a simple transaction
    03-11-09 10:27 AM
    That's good to hear I figured they wouldn't allow it till her contract was up. Thanks to everyone for their time n input

03-11-09 10:47 AM
    Or just stop in to one of our stores and it can all be done at once for you, it's a simple transaction
    A plus to this is that, unless VZW changed it recently, the contract term for her would change to a one-year deal.

NE2 date wouldn't change, though.

03-11-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD