04-18-09 02:25 PM
685 ... 262728
tools
    VERY WELL ACTUALLY! Soon you all will all enjoy true GPS, just like the storm! Just wait and see... Thank you very much!

ohhh, and our lawyer added a special request to the judge! Once it becomes capable throughout, to make sure Verizon keeps the lock on shchasm's device since he supports the lockdown so much!
    Those pricks can't do that!!!! I'll sue!!!!!!!!!!
    04-18-09 01:47 PM
    at 666, he copied my statement, but its shchasm's reply #! Or I'm I blind? lol
    Not blind, but you're also not understanding that at #667, yours is the 666th reply, since the original post is included in the 667. Everything after that is a reply. You're making it difficult to defend you man!
    04-18-09 01:49 PM
    I think I am #666. Not sure how comfortable I am with that....you can have it if you want it Rican.
    04-18-09 01:50 PM
    I'm confused. Is the original posters post not a post? cause I thought they numbered posts not replies? So if nobody replies, the post doesn't exist cause it's not numbered.

Just askin?
    04-18-09 01:55 PM
    I'm confused. Is the original posters post not a post? cause I thought they numbered posts not replies? So if nobody replies, the post doesn't exist cause it's not numbered.

Just askin?
    I'll assume that was an attempt at humor but if you are really curious, the issue is replies (for the love of god). They are all posts, but every thing after the original post/comment is a reply to that original post. The original post is not a reply. Post #667 is the 666th reply

I dare you to still be confused. I DARE YA!
    04-18-09 02:06 PM
    I'll assume that was an attempt at humor but if you are really curious, the issue is replies (for the love of god). They are all posts, but every thing after the original post/comment is a reply to that original post. The original post is not a reply. Post #667 is the 666th reply

I dare you to still be confused. I DARE YA!
    I'll assume that was an attempt at intelligence but if you look at the little number to the right of my post it says #666. Possesion is 9/10 of the law.
    04-18-09 02:11 PM
    I'm sorry, I'm just playin. I can get onboard with what your sayin.

I think I'll file a lawsuit cause I really want to be #666 and I think it's unfair that they labled me as such, even though I'm really not.
    04-18-09 02:15 PM
    I'll assume that was an attempt at intelligence but if you look at the little number to the right of my post it says #666. Possesion is 9/10 of the law.
    I see. As you've provided strong evidence that one of us is an idio t, that will be all on this topic.
    04-18-09 02:19 PM
    i am using amazegps on my storm its free and it has a commercial vehicle setting which helps when your driving truck and dont want to be routed down side streets
    04-18-09 02:20 PM
    This thread has outlived its usefulness. Closed.
    04-18-09 02:25 PM
685 ... 262728
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD