Chase is listed as one of the providers that is compatible with the Verizon Mobile Banking application. When you click on chase it directs you to go to chase.com to get your activation code for the verizon app.

How on earth do you get this code? It is NOT the same code that is texted to you when you first register your number with Chase and I am NOT talking about chases online website for the phone. I'm talking about a verizon supplied mobile application for quick access to your banking info.

The app gives detailed instructions with special websites made just for this app at that bank. However with chase it simply just tells you to get the code from chase.com

I am beginning to think that CHASE pulled support for this application since they have launched an app for the iPhone and a special crappy website called chase.mobi

If anyone has detailed instructions on how to get a code PLEASE let me know... I am going crazy!

PS

Also I know there is already a thread about this but it doesnt answer the question and is old. Futhermore the majority of people responding in the thread think that the thread creator is talking about using the mobile web browser to go to the chase.mobi site and others think that the code that they need is the code that chase sends you to verify your number online.
    Last edited by givmedew; 09-18-09 at 02:19 AM.
    09-18-09 02:17 AM
    i go to chase online banking everyday on my storm, no problems, just type the actual site https:// chaseonline.chase.com/ logon

i made the spaces cus is says i have to post 10 times before i can put up links
    09-18-09 06:33 AM
    to go BROWSER and then to go , GO TO and type it in at the time, and save it as a bookmark its that easy and im a 3 week long BB user im new to this.
    09-18-09 06:34 AM
    im new to this.
    We kinda got the feeling
    09-18-09 07:16 AM
    i go to chase online banking everyday on my storm, no problems, just type the actual site https:// chaseonline.chase.com/ logon

i made the spaces cus is says i have to post 10 times before i can put up links
    WOW REALLY!!! No one at all can read my post before they post??? I just explained that this is exactely what happened last time someone tried to find out how to get this

APPLICATION

to work

Its an APPLICATION... Its NOT A WEBSITE, does anyone at all know how to get the VERIZON WIRELESS supplied APPLICATION called MOBILE BANKING to work with CHASE it asks for an ACTIVATION CODE and has nothing to do with the mobile website
    09-22-09 08:32 PM
    The activation code has to be generated by the bank, based on your information. It is a unique code - usually single-use.

Each participating financial institution has signed on to allow account access through this app. They can also drop support at any time.

Only your bank can generate the code. VZW can't do it. You can't use someone else's. No one here can help you unless they work for Chase and have access to your account.

Even if someone here did work for Chase, they couldn't take your information through this site and the smart soul wouldn't give it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 08:49 PM
    That's really not what I am asking... I am asking if anyone has done this? I know vzw cant help. Chase wont help I have already sent emails and called and according to other posts on this topic someone else has called as well. I am wondering if ANYONE at all has found out how to get this app working for Chase. I honestly think that Chase doesnt support it and vzw or the company who made the app just never took chase back out... It kinda sucks though because one of the reasons I signed up with chase was because I saw them listed as a provider.

Oh well
    09-23-09 12:57 PM
    Chase what matters
    09-23-09 01:01 PM
    That's really not what I am asking... I am asking if anyone has done this? I know vzw cant help. Chase wont help I have already sent emails and called and according to other posts on this topic someone else has called as well. I am wondering if ANYONE at all has found out how to get this app working for Chase. I honestly think that Chase doesnt support it and vzw or the company who made the app just never took chase back out... It kinda sucks though because one of the reasons I signed up with chase was because I saw them listed as a provider.

Oh well
    It used to work for us - then we dropped Chase as one of our banks. So I can't tell you if they changed anything recently.

09-23-09 01:34 PM
    Chase is not listed as one of the partner financial institutions on the publishers/developers site,
    Mobile Banking and Payments from Firethorn – Partner Network
    This suggests that they are no longer offering support.
    09-23-09 02:15 PM
    oh well... guess sprint and att users are having the same issue. The app says chase is supported yet chase doesnt support it.

here is a quote from a sprint forum

The new free Mobile Banking app apparently has no way to work with Chase, even though Chase is listed prominently as a featured bank. Has anyone gotten this to work? Just to be clear:

1) I am not talking about going to chase.mobi with a browser.

2) I am not talking about sending text messages to CHASE.

I am talking about the free Mobile Banking app available for the Touch Pro (and probably all other Windows Mobile phones from Sprint).

No one could answer his question either...

So I am afraid you are correct I just wish they would take it out of the app. It has shown that its an option for at least 6 months and still does on the phone and advanced device version! In fact it is listed as one of the 6 MAIN providers right at the TOP and they aren't listed in alphabetical order either!
    09-23-09 02:35 PM
    I researched this App for other carriers and NO ONE is having any success activating this application for Chase (for use of checking). I contact Firethorn and spoke with a VERY helpful person. I explained that there are endless posts online about the application not working I explained everything that I found for him and my experience with attempting to get an activation code through Chase. He said that he would contact his supervisor and try to get a meeting with chase. He sounded very concerned and obtained as much information from me as possible. I could not believe that this company would be so easy to get a hold of. Good job Firethorn now lets just hope you can get Chase to get fix their side of the problem.

I asked the person to email me if anything changed. Hopefully he will.

Being that this application is available on almost every phone Verizon Wireless offers as well as many phone from sprint and Att and being that Chase is the very first provider listed on the application. It would be in the best interest to either get chase to fix this or remove chase from the application.

I will keep everyone posted
    09-23-09 02:56 PM
    Just don't use the app. It would probably be pretty useless anyways. Just go through the website.

09-23-09 03:18 PM
    Try this. It works for me as an app.:
    http://edlindustries.com/downloads/l...hase/chase.jad

09-24-09 01:40 PM
    I just send text messages and it tells me how much I have in my account an credit card limit. i been looking for a app too but no luck. its alright i just get on the cimputer for all that stuff.. dont worry soon enough
    10-01-09 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD