This is for the store manager Paul from canton MI, you got your updates one here like everybody elese your not special, and BTW I spoke to the Midwest region director about the way you treat people... The phone is broke dude I dont care what OS is on it especially when your running a beta your self...

Good Luck

BTW I have a new phone on the way No thanks to you
    05-27-09 10:14 PM
    Sounds like someone got a bum deal!!
    05-27-09 10:43 PM
    I love when customers complain about how rude someone at a VZW store was. 2 sides to every story. Usually, and this cracks me up, when we refuse to give a customer what they want and throw a fit in the store, they threaten us by saying, "I'm gonna call the corporate office and report you!"

Biatch! You're in a corporate office!
    05-27-09 11:24 PM
    Ok so the guy is the store said 2 to 3 battery pulls a day is normal, he does it do and the unresponsive screen is fixed with a folded piece of paper except every week it gets bigger, ya and the automatic power cycling ..... Just dont use the phone when it wants to turn off.... I swear I am not an ***** I am just not tiring to get a new phone to have one, I just want my storm to work
    05-27-09 11:32 PM
    Ok so the guy is the store said 2 to 3 battery pulls a day is normal, he does it do and the unresponsive screen is fixed with a folded piece of paper except every week it gets bigger, ya and the automatic power cycling ..... Just dont use the phone when it wants to turn off.... I swear I am not an ***** I am just not tiring to get a new phone to have one, I just want my storm to work
    Sounds like the manager of an authorized dealer.
    05-27-09 11:55 PM
    no a corporate store
    05-28-09 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD