Some reason my DM is not detecting my phone when I conect to make my backup .It worked fine last week the only thing I added was the twitter theme , took of some unused language stuff (chinese,etc).My desktop manager is version that came with phone in June I have not changed my device software last release from version which is fine not looking to do that just a backup to make.DM version is 4.5.0.15, device manger under components tab is different its 4.3.1.15 my phone software is 4.5.0.77. I know the USB cord works because my camera connected fine with same cord thats really all i checked except for restarting software and rebooting computer , I have not updated anything today till I make sure not something I just overlooked or missed entirely thanks
    08-01-09 09:23 AM
    I would soft reset the phone. And restart the pc maybe try an uninstall of the bbdm if that doesn't fix it. And reinstall.
    08-01-09 09:30 AM
    sounds driver related.
    08-01-09 10:27 AM
    Thanks blue and bold I just did them all and its working now I knew reseting and stuff couldn't cause an issue in itself, so I just soft reset phone and reinstall DM and just did my backup ,Lifes good again , thanks Heather as well its working now I could access my media and pictures just pin was not being displayed like it shows(in DM) but I did all i mentioned , and its working
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-01-09 at 10:31 AM.
    08-01-09 10:29 AM
    Thanks blue and bold I just did them all and its working now I knew reseting and stuff couldn't cause an issue in itself, so I just soft reset phone and reinstall DM and just did my backup ,Lifes good again , thanks Heather as well its working now I could access my media and pictures just pin was not being displayed like it shows(in DM) but I did all i mentioned , and its working
    Works every time... almost...sometimes
    glad that fixed it and you're up and running again.
    Last edited by blue_and_bold; 08-01-09 at 10:56 AM.
    08-01-09 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD