I have a new Curve on Verizon. I'm new to the Blackberry world and fumbling through setting this up. I went to register/login to the BIS server but when I enter my PIN and ESN it says it is already registered. So then I go to "forgot password" and enter my PIN there. It sends me a message saying that there is no username and password setup for this PIN. UGH!!! Does anyone have any ideas?
    02-22-09 10:49 PM
    Contact Verizon Wireless. Someone else might have had that phone and the PIN needs to be released. Should be an easy fix.
    02-22-09 10:55 PM
    VZW needs to fix this for you. They probably set up an account for you, or if you bought a used BB, the other person never released the PIN. VZW tech support should be able to fix it. Just dial *611 on your BB, or call (800) 922-0204
    02-22-09 10:57 PM
    I have a new Curve on Verizon. I'm new to the Blackberry world and fumbling through setting this up. I went to register/login to the BIS server but when I enter my PIN and ESN it says it is already registered. So then I go to "forgot password" and enter my PIN there. It sends me a message saying that there is no username and password setup for this PIN. UGH!!! Does anyone have any ideas?
    I had the same problem. The solution was to create a new user id and password using the Verizon BIS website.
    02-22-09 11:01 PM
    I had the same thing occur for me the first day I bought the storm. I fixed this problem by creating my credentials from within the email settings app. Then I was able to log into the BIS site without a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD