On vacation with the family here in WV. Beautiful state. The wife and kids love it here. The only problem is I can only get reception in a few places. Y'all need some towers out here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 03:19 PM
    On vacation with the family here in WV. Beautiful state. The wife and kids love it here. The only problem is I can only get reception in a few places. Y'all need some towers out here.

I'll be there in a bit with my tower building team.
    07-24-09 03:26 PM
    I'll be there in a bit with my tower building team.
    Hey now - I have enough competition as it is. I don't need you horning in, too!

07-24-09 03:40 PM
    I live in wv. Northern panhandle great reception ( thank you us cell) lower wv. Two soup cans and a string, but pull the string real tight, and you have better reception than att

07-24-09 05:56 PM
    That's not sarcastic. I did enjoy my time with my family. But, because I had the only internet. I was going to let my two teenage daughters use it to check their myspace. And I did find a spot right by the campfire where I had two bars. So when everyone went to bed it left me out there all by myself. Just me, the campfire, my BB, and a six pack of Bud Light. Nice combo. I did let the girls use it a few times. But that's all.
    Had a great time at Ace Adventures. In Oak Hill WV. Class 5 white water rafting in the Lower New River. Zip line at 35mph at 70 feet off the ground. Rock climbing. Horseback riding and a ATV tour that was awesome. Will go back next year.

07-25-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD