I don't know why but I tryed to use my phone today and couldn't hear everyone could hear me. I done a battery pull, I've had to do this three times today. anybody else ever have the same problem. I have a 3 month old curve
    09-21-08 06:38 PM
    I've had the same problem with my pearl running os 4.3. I would either do the battery pull or press the voice activation key and then cancel it. That always seemed to correct it. I upgraded to the MTS Mobility OS 4.5 and haven't had the problem since.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 09:50 PM
    YES!!!! has happened to my phone about 3 times, to my wife's pearl and my buddy's brand new curve. WHAT IS THE DEAL???? Anyone else heard of this or know why its happening???
    09-22-08 02:41 PM
    Is it strictly a 4.3 OS problem??
    09-22-08 02:41 PM
    Hard reset the phone, &*228 opt 1..should fix the problem, or you may have a blown speaker. This is not an OS issue.
    09-22-08 04:37 PM
    Happens to my pearl every couple of days, battery pull usually does the trick

09-23-08 01:06 PM
    I see you have a curve, I have had the same problems. It has to do with the MMS messages you recieve. Something called a qpc bug. You will have to do a hard or soft reset when this happens. I tried to find the tread on ot but came up dry.
    09-23-08 07:43 PM
    I see you have a curve, I have had the same problems. It has to do with the MMS messages you recieve. Something called a qpc bug. You will have to do a hard or soft reset when this happens. I tried to find the tread on ot but came up dry.
    Also going into voice dialing will help solve the problem without a reset

09-23-08 08:29 PM
    Yep, if you receive an MMS, all calls after that will behave like this, unless you do a reset.
    09-23-08 10:14 PM
    Yep, if you receive an MMS, all calls after that will behave like this, unless you do a reset.
    how come this doesnt happen every time i get an MMS??
    09-23-08 10:18 PM
    It does it when you get a mms with sound attached to it. Activate your voice dialing and it should unlock the speaker. Easier than a battery pull.

09-23-08 10:22 PM
    WOW. great info guys. thanks!
    09-23-08 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD