04-28-09 12:13 AM
30 12
tools
    I agree, I love seeing people with four phones in one month. It's more likely user error.
    Exactly what I said. There is no way that 4 Storms are all actually broken/defective. Most of the time when people come in with issues with the Storm it is user error but of course you cant say that to them.. You never said what was "wrong" with your phone other than "its crap" Maybe some of the knowledgable CB peoples here can help instead of trying to get an ETF waived that....probably wont.
    04-26-09 04:53 PM
    So let me get this right.....You're going to go back for a 4th Storm in a month. So basically you've cost Verizon $1500 (3 "defective" phones @ $500 each) and then you want them to waive your ETF's? I'm gonna hop on the user error bandwagon and say that you won't see a dime.
    04-26-09 04:56 PM
    That's what kills me also. People get shocked after their first month's bill ranting ON and ON about paying $29.99 per month for a data plan, $30 for unlimited txt, pix/flix, etc.

Let's say you use what I would consider a fairly low amount of data transferring. 25 MB a month. Some web browsing, email, nothing heavy. At the rate of $1.99 a MB, that translates to $49.75 a month, or $19.76 more than you would pay for an Email + Web pkg.

Or you could be a heavier user like me (2 to 3 gigs) that constantly streams Pandora, YouTube, and the likes, and my bill would be in the 5K range. No thanks.

Or take txt msging. .20 to send a txt. If you send/receive 500 a month, in/out of ntwk, that's $100. Or you could pay 10 bucks and get the 500 out of ntwk and unlimited in. Hmmmm.

Point is, if you use either feature on anything even remotely approaching a regular basis, then having a pkg is a win for you. So quit yer ********!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If I didn't have texting and data, my bill would average around 7,500 dollars a month..... I think I will stick to the plan.

04-26-09 11:39 PM
    Good man! And thanks for your continued patronage w/ VZW!

04-27-09 01:27 AM
    4 phones in 30 days sounds like user error to me. Maybe you should take time to learn how to use the phone. on the other hand, if you came into my store, you would get a huge tutorial on the phone that includes such jewels as closing programs when you're done using them, how to save pics to the memory card and not the device, changing the sip code to prevent random reboots, and overall blackberry maintnance.

I havent had a storm returned for any reason since January. And with VZW hammering DM's and store managers on return rates, which include swapping DOA phones, I'm surpirsed they let you keep swapping them out.
    04-28-09 12:13 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD