ok here is my question. if you terminate a contract early on a phone can you sell that phone or do they disable th phone till you pay the cancellation fee? thinking bout dropping verizon but need to know if i can sell equipment to pay for termination of my contracts.
    09-05-09 09:18 AM
    If you are past your first 30 days. You can do what you wish as long as you pay them their money.
    09-05-09 09:28 AM
    ok thank you
    09-05-09 09:31 AM
    Think the phone can not be activated till bill is paid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 09:32 AM
    Think the phone can not be activated till bill is paid.

09-05-09 09:33 AM
    If you have an old VZW phone put it on the account before you cancel it.

09-05-09 01:58 PM
    You have to pay off the final balance before the phone can be used again. There's no way around it. Your phone will be flagged in the system and blocked from activating.
    09-07-09 11:45 PM
    You have to pay off the final balance before the phone can be used again. There's no way around it. Your phone will be flagged in the system and blocked from activating.
    Not true at all....... Like some of your other posts........ All you have to do is have another vzw phone to activate before you cancel. Can even be just barely functional....... That will free the esn to be sold

09-07-09 11:52 PM
    Not true at all....... Like some of your other posts........ All you have to do is have another vzw phone to activate before you cancel. Can even be just barely functional....... That will free the esn to be sold

thank you for being the one to say it.. I have been seeing them and just been shaking my head... 5 cincorrect things in 1 post.. wow
    09-07-09 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD