I recently upgraded to an Android (Verizon), and thus have no upgrade left. I'd like to keep it for now, as it works well.

But I was considering buying a Z10 as well, obviously at full-price. If I bought a new Z10 from Verizon (without a plan), would it be possible to swap the Android and Z10 on the existing line back and forth easily, whenever the mood strikes? Do you just swap sim cards, or must I go to Verizon to have one phone activated and the other deactivated each time?
    03-30-13 09:47 AM
    I recently upgraded to an Android (Verizon), and thus have no upgrade left. I'd like to keep it for now, as it works well.

But I was considering buying a Z10 as well, obviously at full-price. If I bought a new Z10 from Verizon (without a plan), would it be possible to swap the Android and Z10 on the existing line back and forth easily, whenever the mood strikes? Do you just swap sim cards, or must I go to Verizon to have one phone activated and the other deactivated each time?
    As long as they're both the same size SIM card if you take it out of the BB you can put it in the android and it will activate right away. Pretty simple as long as they're the same size
    03-30-13 01:05 PM
    Yes is as easy as swapping out the sim as long as they are the same size, or you can do it online through your Verizon account.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 10:55 AM
    Where is the sim on a iphone?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 12:23 PM
    The SIM card on an iPhone 5 is on the side of the phone. You do need a VZW employee to install it for you.
    05-13-13 08:48 PM
    As long as they're both the same size SIM card if you take it out of the BB you can put it in the android and it will activate right away. Pretty simple as long as they're the same size
    I recently called VZW technical support and asked them about swapping 4G LTE smartphones with SIM cards. The lady I talked to said you can now switch 4G LTE smartphones like 3G CDMA smartphones - the SIM cards don't need to be swapped or removed, and you can change smartphones on a line at will. You can even switch smartphones between two different lines without having to switch SIM cards (or at least that's what I was told).
    05-13-13 08:50 PM
    If you have multiple 4G phones then all you have to do is switch your sim card between 2 different phones without a problem you were told some wrong information about how to do it. I change my sim card all the time without having any trouble at all

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 07:41 PM
    Why not just dial *228 it'll probably take the same if not less time as finding a SIM removal tool.
    Pirate likes this.
    05-20-13 09:11 PM
    The only problem with using an iPhone 5 sim is that it uses a nano sim. I have used it in a Z10 and from the looks I will also work in the Q10. I am wondering however if there is an adapter for nano to micro?
    06-05-13 10:03 PM
    You can't *228 a verizon SIM card phone it won't allow you to do anything to update the prl or activate the phone you just have to wait for the network to activate the phone
    06-05-13 10:15 PM
    The only problem with using an iPhone 5 sim is that it uses a nano sim. I have used it in a Z10 and from the looks I will also work in the Q10. I am wondering however if there is an adapter for nano to micro?
    Noosy Nano sim Adapter | BlackBerry Sim Adapters | ShopCrackBerry
    06-06-13 09:02 AM
    The SIM card on an iPhone 5 is on the side of the phone. You do need a VZW employee to install it for you.
    Or you can use a paper clip.
    Pirate likes this.
    06-06-13 09:09 AM