08-24-10 10:15 PM
32 12
tools
    I have a BB and a datacard. I called and could charge a Droid X to my account at full retail. The rep said I had no "disqualifiers" on my account.
    08-16-10 05:07 PM
    From what I can tell, this thread is discussing about ordering directly from Verizon online. But what about when you order online from a retailer like Wirefly (Android Central and Crackberry use that retailer) or Let's Talk.com, can you bill it to your account? If that's a stupid question, I apologize in advance, but I'd love to buy my next upgrade at them and bill it to my account!

Dreaming? Yeah, probably, so.
    08-18-10 11:36 PM
    WRONG. I had a Droid Incredible charged to my account-FULL RETAIL PRICE. The rep actually said I could charge up to $1900. I think there are many variables when it comes to how much one can charge to the account, how many lines you have, payment history and even how knowledgeable the rep is. One once told me it depends on how much you pay us and how well you pay us.
    08-19-10 03:41 AM
    From what I can tell, this thread is discussing about ordering directly from Verizon online. But what about when you order online from a retailer like Wirefly (Android Central and Crackberry use that retailer) or Let's Talk.com, can you bill it to your account? If that's a stupid question, I apologize in advance, but I'd love to buy my next upgrade at them and bill it to my account!

Dreaming? Yeah, probably, so.
    Yes I'd say dreaming, since you are not actually buy from Verizon, but rather from the 3rd Party retailer themselves. They in turn are buying from Verizon, so you must pay letstalk, Amazon, wirefly, etc directly, except for your monthly bill there after of course.

Also be aware those special deals they give you usually come with extra terms, like a higher ETF, and stricter terms, like a higher minutes plan required for example. Which for some is not a problem, but be sure to read the T & C(s) before you sign on the bottom line!
    08-19-10 08:07 AM
    LoL someone got quite all of a sudden ,pfft I have never been denied charging to my account either , but they know not to deny me or they will be hail to pay , LOL
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-19-10 at 08:36 AM.
    08-19-10 08:33 AM
    WRONG. I had a Droid Incredible charged to my account-FULL RETAIL PRICE. The rep actually said I could charge up to $1900. I think there are many variables when it comes to how much one can charge to the account, how many lines you have, payment history and even how knowledgeable the rep is. One once told me it depends on how much you pay us and how well you pay us.

Unless you work for Verizon (and even if you do sometimes) you really shouldn't tell employees they're wrong about policy especially since I quoted the actual policy listed. There are what reps have the ability and what should be done. Verizon has lifted the $250 limit temporarily for all accounts but the rep is supposed to research and only allow this for customers canceling incredible orders and ordering a different phone. This is a TEMPORARY lift and will not remain in place. Of course there are reps that will abuse this however this is not proper procedure. So please do not tell employees they're stating policy unless you have a policy to quote that directly contradicts it. You will learn that reps have the ability to do things drastically outside of policy due to different situations that may arise but it does not mean that this is, or ever was, proper procedure. Mario and I are correct.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-10 12:32 AM
    if i order a new phone online can i charge it to my acct?

thanks
    You can bill equipment to your account if you've had service for at least six months, your account is current, and you haven't "hotlined" (service interruption due to non-payment). The limit used to be $250 per line but tpVerizon raised it when the Droid Incredible came out -- for as many that were on backorder, I thought I was everyone in America was getting one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 10:15 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD